FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Motherwell -V- ICT : matchday thread

Scotty

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually pretty pleased that we're trying something new. 4-5-1 just wasn't doing it for us.

I dont have a problem with us trying something new, but it is quite apparent from the commentators that the big problem is that the players (especially) defendfers havent got a scoobie what to do in this new formation .... Has it actually been discussed, or roles discussed?

more than a few times, the comment has been made that the defenders appear to be discussing who is to pick up who etc and McGuire has been described as having a shocker that is neither a defender or a sweeper.

How about we try something else new ....... sacking the manager and putting in someone (anyone) who actually has a clue.

i thought lionel had been released?? hes on the bench

Nah mate, get used to it, this is the kind of inspired Brewster signing that will be vying for a 1st team jersey next season.

The future for ICT is no bright - as things stand - bottom of the feckin league.....

BREWSTER.... GTF