FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT v Rangers result

Johnboy

So what would be the best possible outcome of Sunday's match?

I say a draw or a narrow win would secure Brew's position to the end of the season, maybe longer, whereas a heavy and embarassing defeat could very well seal his fate...

I don't want to boycott my team or see them get a complete doing but the rot has to stop somewhere - changes have to me made. Unfortunately we appear to be stuck with an impotent board incapable of making a decision.

I'd actually prefer to see another 5-0 doing on Saturday and Brew on his bike, than see us somehow scramble a draw and be stuck with him for the rest of the season.

Whether watching in a pub, or making anti-Brew chants at the stadium what would represent an ideal scoreline come Saturday?

Edited by Johnboy

Who said footballs a funny old game? just right to see a shock home win, think not though and yesterdays result for them probably won't help, were in dire straights at mo and a win looks hard to come by, still everything crossed here.

Johnboy where have you been?

A draw would be brill.

However, my prediction is - HT ICTFC 0 - Rangers 3

FT ICTFC 0 - Rangers 6

Although i hate to say it , your prediction probably isnt far wrong given our home form this season

The only good thing to come from a right gubbing is hopefully it'll be Brews FINAL game

A draw would be brill.

However, my prediction is - HT ICTFC 0 - Rangers 3

FT ICTFC 0 - Rangers 6

Although i hate to say it , your prediction probably isnt far wrong given our home form this season

The only good thing to come from a right gubbing is hopefully it'll be Brews FINAL game

Well I would hope so but because it is rangers the usual guff will be said and they will have expected a bigger score difference with this being a OF team and blah blah blah! I don't think I would have been so generous for Rangers if it wasn't for the fact they lost against celtic. They will go out for a win and get it.

One or two seem to be missing the point here.... I'm not asking for scoreline predictions... (happy to leave that to Gringo)

Given that Brewster's future with ICT could be hanging in the balance, what would be the best possible result for next Sunday?

I'm worried that a draw or even a narrow win (unlikely) might take the pressure of him for a week or two - If that happened and he stayed with us, I can see ICT slowly bleeding to death....

Edited by Johnboy

I hope we get a good gubbing, followed the week after by a cup exit.

It might be too late to save us, but those two results would surely get rid of him. I think a defeat next week is inevitable, it's the result the week after which could be decisive.

If a defeat was to seal the fate of Brewster I would gladly accept a defeat for the long term benefit, however as the board have decided he is the man, hence why they are giving him cash to spend I want a win/draw as every point will be vital for us however unlikely it is.

Who said footballs a funny old game? just right to see a shock home win, think not though and yesterdays result for them probably won't help, were in dire straights at mo and a win looks hard to come by, still everything crossed here.

Feck me, have you seen the highlights from yesterday? our defence is a complete and utter

shambles

Guest Muir-Jaggie

i support the players, but he's playing the players out of there right positions. there just running around like headless chickens :rotflmao:

If a defeat was to seal the fate of Brewster I would gladly accept a defeat for the long term benefit, however as the board have decided he is the man, hence why they are giving him cash to spend I want a win/draw as every point will be vital for us however unlikely it is.

A defeat wont seal it but fan power might

A defeat wont seal it but fan power might

Or a heavy defeat and fan power...

I think the performance is key on Sunday, no great shame to be beaten by rangers at home in our current form, although I would find it unbearable.

But.... let's stuff Rangers is what I say! I am putting a wad a cash on us to win this Sunday.

Like many others, I have the thought that loosing badly might be a good thing but when you reflect on that it's nuts and shows you how crazy things have become.

I want us to win, as I do in every match. Our board have made it clear they are not getting rid of Brewster and were stuck with him. So a draw/win for me :rotflmao:

So do I - but if we concede early I really do hope that we get slaughtered - The Board have as much to answer for as Brewster.

I watch my team expecting a win...........sunday will be no different.

I watch expecting a win - I watch expecting a hammering on Sunday - and that is not out of disloyalty but the fact that Walter Smith has sussed us fer the last couple of seasons and he must be rubbing his hands - Brew simply hasnt got a clue tactically.

I want to win, don't care who is in charge. We need points and hopefully we get something on Sunday. Leave the other stuff to our board.

I do care who is in charge - it is now the difference between staying up or going down. The Board are as clueless as Brew - the only thing that will make them notice is a drubbing.

Support the players ffs, leave all the protests until after the game, not that it will make much difference IMO. The baord had the chance last week to get rid but they are backing him with funds so he's going nowhere......

More reason to give Brew and the Board the message - if we go 2 behind - sorry when - if we let those clowns spend the money we will be rite up **** creek.

I think the performance is key on Sunday, no great shame to be beaten by rangers at home in our current form, although I would find it unbearable.

But.... let's stuff Rangers is what I say! I am putting a wad a cash on us to win this Sunday.

Like many others, I have the thought that loosing badly might be a good thing but when you reflect on that it's nuts and shows you how crazy things have become.

The only thing crazy about ICT at the moment is the actions of the gutless board.