FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Trialists (merged)

strathyjags

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no issue with us taking players on trial and indeed welcome the activity... however what we need is an experienced central defender (who is a leader), an experienced striker who has scored at SPL level and if we let Black or Cowie or both go in January we will need experienced midfielders to get us out of the trouble we are in.

I remain unconvinced that any of the players being touted provide the level of experience I feel we require to guide us up the table.

John can nobody do anything positive in your eyes get a life mate. Alex is right no matter what he edited?????

Thanks Stevo

The Dundee United board did something positive in October 2006, when they were in the same situation as we are in now...

John can nobody do anything positive in your eyes get a life mate. Alex is right no matter what he edited?????

Very observant Stevo. I didn't actually edit anything though. I click on the box press return and the stupid thing posts itself before I write. Just like happened with this one.

Thanks Stevo

The Dundee United board did something positive in October 2006, when they were in the same situation as we are in now...

No they didn't Johnboy, it was a ONE MAN operation

Thanks Stevo

Maybe so, Ralph... but it was a decision that was warmly received by an overwhelming majority of the support, and to be honest, that club has hardly looked back ever since.

I mentioned to you before, Brew was the reason I became an ICT supporter - nobody wanted him to succeed more than I did. I'm really sorry it hasn't worked out... Naturally I hope, even at this stage, he will somehow turn everything around and save us from the drop, but TBH I can't see it happening.

Thanks Stevo

Maybe so, Ralph... but it was a decision that was warmly received by an overwhelming majority of the support, and to be honest, that club has hardly looked back ever since.

I mentioned to you before, Brew was the reason I became an ICT supporter - nobody wanted him to succeed more than I did. I'm really sorry it hasn't worked out... Naturally I hope, even at this stage, he will somehow turn everything around and save us from the drop, but TBH I can't see it happening.

We'll see soon.

P.S. There might be a better chance if things happen off the park in the next 7-10 days! Lets hope so

Edited by ralph milne

Thanks Stevo

We'll see soon.

P.S. There might be a better chance if things happen off the park in the next 7-10 days! Lets hope so

like a boardroom coup.??

Tony Dinning (33) midfielder from Chester city has been given permission to have a weeks trial with us, starting today.

Not exactly enthused by that news. He can't even get into the Chester first team at present.

Edited by Kingsmills

Vladimirs Kolesnicenko won't be offered contract - P&J

34 international caps,surely hes better than pavel?

Tony Dinning (33) midfielder from Chester city has been given permission to have a weeks trial with us, starting today.

Not exactly enthused by that news. He can't even get into the Chester first team at present.

could mijhaduks get in his teams squad/ no stop being so negative give new players a chance,has brewsters signings last week been crap?

The last player we signed who was recomended by members of the coaching staff was Lionel Djebi-Zadi because he was mates with Stuart Garden. Thats hardly a good record to follow from.

Chester are 1 of the worst teams in English football at the present. At least Mihadjuks was coming from a decent team in his own country despite not playing. But when you struggle to get into to the Chester team you must be pritty poor. Not the type of player we need imo. But i would love to be proved wrong.

Vladimirs Kolesnicenko won't be offered contract - P&J

34 international caps,surely hes better than pavel?

could mijhaduks get in his teams squad/ no stop being so negative give new players a chance,has brewsters signings last week been crap?

But I think you miss the point. Pavel is a central defender (which we definately need).

Kolesnicenko is an attacking midfielder (your compairing a sausage too an egg!!)

Edited by kiltarlity

Kolesnicenko is an attacking midfielder (your compairing a sausage too an egg!!)

and whats blacK? a ideal replacement

Only if he's any good and he's appparently not good enough to get a place on the bench in a team close to the foot of English League 2.

On Dinning

Press and Journal

City owner Stephen Vaughan admits they must let four players leave this month as they have to balance the books to allow them to fulfil late payment of players? wages.

Vaughan said: ?We can?t do anything in the transfer market because of the transfer embargo which has been enforced by the Football League. We need to get four players out of the club before we can bring in just one player. It is important we sustain the future of Chester City and the only way we can do that is by selling our best players.?

Here's hoping.