FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT -V- Partick : Matchday Thread

Scotty

ICT -V- Partick Thistle

Tulloch Caledonian Stadium, 3:00pm

Talk with fellow fans during the game in the CHATROOM

Audio Coverage

No individual match commentaries available from the BBC this week

Sportsound/Open All Mics Feed (Worldwide)

Livescores

SKY SPORTS

BBC - ICT Live Text

P&J - ICT Live Text

SportBox

Sporting Life

Lineups

(click on image to view full size)

post-2-1231598914_thumb.png

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering if there would be any individual radio coverage for our game, that's given me my answer.

With Ross County at home, I wonder if Robbo will be doing open all mikes at our game or County's?

Here's hoping for a safe progression to the next round with a confident, attractive performance... to build us up for next sat. Won't go holding my breath though :rotflmao:

4-5-1, some things never change!!!!

Fraser in for Esson, Morais and Djebi-Zadi come in at the back and Mihadjuk comes into the midfield.

Its the other way Don...its Mihadjuk and Zadi at the back....Morias in Midfield

Blackie dropped

I noticed that. It suggests that either we are stopping him from being cup-tied because we are hoping to work out some deal with Hearts to allow him to leave now, or that Brew is being pig-headed.

With weather as it is just now, and seeming like getting worse, I'm glad I decided to exercise my fair weather fan rights and stay home. Wind is so strong then any attempts at high/long ball will result in the Gringo's in Ardersier getting a ball through the window.

Blackie dropped

I noticed that. It suggests that either we are stopping him from being cup-tied because we are hoping to work out some deal with Hearts to allow him to leave now, or that Brew is being pig-headed.

cowie plays so hes now cup tied

Yeah, noticed that too .... but I guess that as he hasnt actually signed a pre-contract with anyone yet then it would be folly to keep him out of the side.

Risky strategy changing half the defence, but hopefully it'll work. Hastings' poor distribution from the back has been annoying me recently, so it'll be interesting to hear whether Djebi-Zadi changes things. Mihadjuk sounds like a big, strong sort of bloke and that's what we've been missing in the centre - Proctor doesn't have the presence to play there IMO. Agree with the other posters about the continued neglect of Rooney. He'll be looking for a move at the end of the season if he doesn't get more chances in the first team.

Robbo covering the game on "open all mics" again :rotflmao: - hopefully we'll give him something to get excited about.

Blackie dropped

I would say its a sign that its the former!