FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT -V- Partick : Matchday Thread

Scotty

Zadi hooked at half time. What a waste of space.

Was going to mention that he was hooked at half time. Perhaps that's the last time he'll play in an ICT shirt?

Hopefully we can keep the clean sheet and maybe get another goal.

Would love Rooney, Wood and/or Barrowman to end up with a goal today.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

possibly too early to say but maybe some of the posters who thought these new players were duds might be trying to wipe the egg off their faces

Ha, one in the eye for the serial moaners! :rotflmao:

Doesn,t take much for the pro Brewster peeps smugness to come out, does it.

Its Partick thistle from the first division. At least we should get 6 points off them next season

Edited by Dewsburydude

possibly too early to say but maybe some of the posters who thought these new players were duds might be trying to wipe the egg off their faces

Why is that one in the eye for the moaners, I am delighted with the result today but if you think that this one result makes Brew a good manager you must be on a different planet.

I see James McArthur got sent off for Hamilton. Don't suppose that means he's suspended for next week? *

*crosses fingers :rotflmao:

Offiong is definitely suspended after last week's red card.

Yup, a good result today, but it doesnt magically fix the problems.

If we can pull out a decent performance next week, and the new signings perform as well as they have today then maybe there will be cause for hope, but its too early to make any conclusions based on today's performance alone.

Having said that, lets enjoy the result ... a home win, a clean sheet, and what appears to be a decent debut for the new lads.

3 goals at ICT stadium no goals conceded

New start gets a brace, new defender seems to have slotted in perfectly

Bavidge, Wilson & Bayne have all scored for their respective clubs

and to top it all off county are out

:rotflmao: :D :thumb04: :018: ;) :lol: :015:

Yes I would say it sounds like well done to all the debutants today and goodbye to Zabi

Having said that, lets enjoy the result !!!

Agreed we havent been able to do that so much lately, and hopefully it will install a bit of confidence for next week which is crucial

FT 3-0. Biggest winners of the day - congratulations to the team.

Made snarky comments earlier about Brew playing Morais up front when he was apparently signed as a winger, but it sounds like he knew exactly what he was doing. Also sounds like the new centre half had a solid game.

I guess we'll get a truer reflection of whether the team has really improved next week. At least they should go into it with a bit of fight and more confidence. I really hope the reduced prices and free buses encourage a lot of people to travel - seems like it's been ages since I last experienced a decent atmosphere at a game.

Having said that, lets enjoy the result !!!

Agreed it's not a matter of who's right or wrong I am just delighted not to be feeling miserable at 4:45 (ish) on a Saturday :rotflmao:

What do you mean harry you know you are always wrong :018: :thumb04: joking aside I hope its the team that enjoy the result today and get the lift they need to win the 6 pointer next week

With the connection I get out here, didn't dare risk opening a second window, so have spent my evening in the company of BBC text. Morais and his buddy would appear to have settled in rather well. If Morais keeps it up he could be our top scorer by the end of the month. (lots of finger crossing going on here) One swallow doesn't make a summer but it is nice to finally get a win - albeit against our likely opposition for next season unless this is the start of the recovery.

Its Partick thistle from the first division. At least we should get 6 points off them next season

Pro-Brewster i am not Dewsbury..but many people did pour scorn over the 3 new faces without them playing a game in an ICT shirt, which i thought unfair. So hope they have changed their minds.

and dont forget PT beat us last time we met them in the Cup and we struggled against 2 lower div teams in the CIS cup

Edited by BornCaley

I had a horrible feeling about this game due to our previous with Partick in the Scottish Cup, but I am delighted we managed to get a result.

As has been said before, it's very much Brews team now and what happens will either make or break him. One game maketh not a season folks...

Pro-Brewster i am not Dewsbury..but many people did pour scorn over the 3 new faces without them playing a game in an ICT shirt, which i thought unfair. So hope they have changed their minds

Born Caley while they had very good debuts and the signs look very good but I dont think to many will have made thier final desisions on players on one game particulary against a team from a division below. Is Brew a tactical genius by playing a winger up front then he scores 2 goals, I really dont know.

Pro-Brewster i am not Dewsbury..but many people did pour scorn over the 3 new faces without them playing a game in an ICT shirt, which i thought unfair. So hope they have changed their minds.

and dont forget PT beat us last time we met them in the Cup and we struggled against 2 lower div teams in the CIS cup

It'll take more than a home win against Plastic whistle for me to change my mind .

Pro-Brewster i am not Dewsbury..but many people did pour scorn over the 3 new faces without them playing a game in an ICT shirt, which i thought unfair. So hope they have changed their minds

Born Caley while they had very good debuts and the signs look very good but I dont think to many will have made thier final desisions on players on one game particulary against a team from a division below. Is Brew a tactical genius by playing a winger up front then he scores 2 goals, I really dont know.

From what I've seen of him he isn't an out and out winger anyway... for all we know Morais favoured position is as second striker