FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT -V- Partick : Matchday Thread

Scotty

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blackie dropped

I noticed that. It suggests that either we are stopping him from being cup-tied because we are hoping to work out some deal with Hearts to allow him to leave now, or that Brew is being pig-headed.

Pig headed is not the words I would use, but as this sight is read by children alike I wont put on what i'd like to

If Buchanan and Donnelly stood on top of each other they might be the same height as one of our center halves...

Hopefully they can shut Partick out, as Buchanan is in good form and Donnelly can occasionally pull a vintage performance out of the bag.

I don't think Ive seen so much chat before a match started... I'm feeling fairly optimistic

Although I hate the fact we are playing 1 upfront at home it looks a very strong line up. I note Morais has been given Bazza's number..... big boots to fill, it will be interesting to see how he gets on

with all the rubbish coming out of the commentators mouths on the BBC live stream, will anyone dare say "Caley for the cup"

I think not

Hope Brew knows what he is doing today...

C'Mon Caley...shut thes gobby feckers up and bury Partick

Guest BillyOceansXI

Feeling fairly confident we can get a win here today. Hopefully the new signings perform well, they could well give our current players the kick in the @rse they need to compete for places against Hamilton.

According to Robbo, Morais is playing up front. Sounds like more tactical... eccentricity, to put it kindly. We need a creative wide player to supply our strikers, we apparently sign one then leave our top scorer on the bench and play said wide player as a striker. Has he any experience in this position, does anyone know?

Dundee ahead against Celtic. Boruc howler again. :rotflmao: