the man is mad

Guest maddy

craig brewster reckons an injury free richie bryne could be a key player in caley thistle bid to beat the drop :lol: lionel djebi-zadi? ,gathuessi ,the gaffer brought me here because he thinks i can bring something to the team ,1st division football? on dundee united, i made a lot of big decisions that i think the club are benefiting from now , but craig has made big ones too :rotflmao: its good to get a home draw in cup :thumb04: straight out of penguin book of managers quotes, :018: 2 wins at home all season? if inverness were doubting me ,do you think they would have allowed me to bring in four new players ,brewster has beefed up his side with 3 joureymen who have hardly proven themselves to be reliable contributors at hibs and aberdeen ;)

he has been caught up in a deeply unpleasant , intrusive and internet - driven debate on his sexual orientation having to confirm even to his own father.

the futures bright the futures ROBBO

Edited by Scotty
edited out the comments that breached our site rules. warning issued.

I hate you Brew!

Stop behaving like a ****!

Whereas I agree with your sentiments of relieving Brewster of his position at ICT every time I see that you have left the last post in a thread I can predict it's content with the same accuracy that posters on here predict Brewster's after match comments. Are you able to make constructive posts? Can you back up your comments with discussion? or do you have problems with communication skills?

Now now, having a go at others posts is hardly constructive conversation either is it. People can post within reason what they want on here, its an opinion board, not an intense political debate

Believe me Pompey old bean if I had the old birdog head on and I really did want to "have a go" at the posts it would be a lot harsher language I used. I am merely trying to point out that whilst posting a lot cal234ey does not "say" a hell of a lot. My apologies to him but it would be more pleasurable if he would enter into the debate rather than throwing insults at Craig Brewster. I have been guilty of the same thing in the past and it gets up peoples noses, far, far better to discuss things in a civil manner.

Now now, having a go at others posts is hardly constructive conversation either is it. People can post within reason what they want on here, its an opinion board, not an intense political debate

Believe me Pompey old bean if I had the old birdog head on and I really did want to "have a go" at the posts it would be a lot harsher language I used. I am merely trying to point out that whilst posting a lot cal234ey does not "say" a hell of a lot. My apologies to him but it would be more pleasurable if he would enter into the debate rather than throwing insults at Craig Brewster. I have been guilty of the same thing in the past and it gets up peoples noses, far, far better to discuss things in a civil manner.

Aye i agree, dont get me wrong things would flow better with cultured argument, but unfortunately football fans love swearing and cursing for the most part. So it happens! :rotflmao:

I concur completely. It does annoy me when people post about Brew wanting to fail. If I was Brew I wouldn't resign either. This is his last chance after the Dundee Utd fiasco. If he can somehow turn it around, then he has a career. Unfortunately, I don't think he can...but not for want of trying.