FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Killie Cup Tie

Doofer

I know that tecnically all cup games are must wins as if you lose, you go out. But as the clubs priority is safety, will the players be giving 100% to the game against killie? and would they be that bothered if they dont win? I think that even though the league is the main focus, every win is important and if we win that game, that will carry on the morale for the next league game. A good cup run is always good and i would hope to see 3-4000 at the killie game.

In case no one has seen it here is Scottys post relating to prices for this game:

The following ticket arrangements will operate for our 5th round tie v Kilmarnock in the Scottish Homecoming Cup which will be played at Tulloch Caledonian Stadium on Saturday 7th February 2009.

• Ticket Prices: Adults (All Stands) ?15 and Concessions (All Stands) ?10.
    -
  • Tickets will be on sale for all areas from Friday 23rd January.
    -
  • Season ticket holder's seats will be held until 12pm on Monday 2nd February - if not purchased by that date, these tickets will be released for general sale from 12pm onwards.
    -
  • Tickets can be purchased on-line from www.ictfc.co.uk , by phone 01463 222880 (option 1, option 1) or in person from the club ticket office.

In the event of a postponement or a replay, the following dates will be used:

Re-scheduled postponed fixture ? Tuesday 10th February, Tulloch Caledonian Stadium, 7.45pm kick off

Proposed replay arrangements ? Tuesday 17th February, Rugby Park, Kilmarnock, 7.45pm kick off