• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mahonio

Esson

Proctor Tokely Munro Djebi-Zadi

Imrie Black McBain

Morais Foran Barrowman

I really don't understand why most of you want Tokely moved as apart from a couple of mistakes from corners he has been immense as centre half.

Also i think we played 4-3-3 in midweek against Well which worked so i would again go for that formation.

WE SIMPLY HAVE TO GET SOMETHING, BUT DON'T PLAY FOR A DRAW BECAUSE WE GOT TROUNCED BY FALKIRK THE LAST TIME WE PLAYED FOR A DRAW!!!!!!

FRASER

TOKELY PAVELS MUNRO LIONEL

MORAIS BLACK KERR IMRIE

FORAN BARROWBOY

What he said. Although Roscoe has done well at centre half we need him at right back in order to gove som eattcking options. Proctor doesn't do that with his limited ability and Mihadjuks can slot in at centre half.

Edited by Hiro

Fraser

Proctor Tokely Munro Lionel

Morais Kerr Black Imrie

Foran Barrowman

Play Morais and Imrie on the wings and let them run at the full backs, I would play Barrowman up front as I believe he could be the person to score the goal which keeps us in the SPL.

Esson

Tokely Munro Mihadjuks Hastings*

Morais Black Kerr Imrie

Foran Odhiambo

*Although Djebi-Zadi has improved i would still play hastings as I would trust him more under since a pressure situation

Why??? Dont you think Lionel can cope under pressure

i know it wont happen, but no way do we need rooney running his long arms at the same pace all the game, with his half attempts to win a header and half-arsed attempts at goal.

give me any striker over rooney!!

i cant help but thinking we need to go 4-3-3. Possibly 4-2-2 for the first half, see what it brings us, then with the same players change it....im thinking foran midfield, Morais and Barrowman forward, then 2nd half if we are still not winning, 4-3-3. Defence needs to be Tokely right back, pavels centre, rid of mcbain, and proctor right mid.

lost too many goals recently, needs a change.

i know it wont happen, but no way do we need rooney running his long arms at the same pace all the game, with his half attempts to win a header and half-arsed attempts at goal.

give me any striker over rooney!!

i cant help but thinking we need to go 4-3-3. Possibly 4-2-2 for the first half, see what it brings us, then with the same players change it....im thinking foran midfield, Morais and Barrowman forward, then 2nd half if we are still not winning, 4-3-3. Defence needs to be Tokely right back, pavels centre, rid of mcbain, and proctor right mid.

lost too many goals recently, needs a change.

The main thing is what is Falkirk going to play??? 4-4-2 or 4-3-3

Proctor and McBain need to go. Fraser as well.

This is the team that pray will keep us up.

Esson

Tokely, Mihadjuks, Munro, Djebi-Zadi

Morais, Kerr, Black, Imrie

Foran, Rooney

Esson

Tokely Munro Mihadjuks Hastings*

Morais Black Kerr Imrie

Foran Odhiambo

*Although Djebi-Zadi has improved i would still play hastings as I would trust him more under since a pressure situation

Why would you put an unfit/non match fit player on in a 'pressure' situation?

I like Johndo's selection.

ESSON

TOKELY PAVELS MUNRO LIONEL :lol:

MORAIS BLACK KERR IMRIE

FORAN ERIC

Who's the ref????

No one nos the ref till a few days before the game. So pick your team before you fined out who the ref is?

I agree with this team, but will TB play Ryan Esson?

ESSON

TOKELY PAVELS MUNRO LIONEL :lol:

MORAIS BLACK KERR IMRIE

FORAN ERIC

Who's the ref????

No one nos the ref till a few days before the game. So pick your team before you fined out who the ref is?

I agree with this team, but will TB play Ryan Esson?

I dont think any ICT fan will see TB changing Fraser for Esson

Proctor has done well since he has come in, apart from him we don't really have a right-sided midfielder to step into that role. He has provided good cover for tokely when he was at right-back, and now he is back in his defensive position he has done well safeguarding the flanks.

Play mike in goals, lionel at left-back, roscoe and munro (had a good game today) at centre-back and proctor at right back. Keep dougie, black, kerr and mcbain in midfield, and play foran and morais up front. That team has done well over the last couple of games, and the only problem has been not being able to capitalise on pressure.

Dont think you can say the team has done well, the defence let Hamilton secure a point, we let a lead go at Muvverwell, and we get beat at killie who we have beaten 3 times this season, and you want to keep it the same????? :wacko:

Like i said, the only reason we haven't secured all six points from the last two games is because we haven't been able to capitalise on our pressure, apart from that we have played well. Mcbain did very well against midden marking dorman, and every other player is there on merit.

One of the major factors of butchers 'success' (if we stay up) has been his belief in players, giving them the confidence to go on and get us away from the bottom. If we keep the faith then the players will gain the confidence they need to go on to the game this weekend and win.

The last game of the season is no time to be making wholesale changes to a stable team.