FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Player Awards

Alex MacLeod

The Players Player of the Year....Iain Black

The Fans Player of the Year.......Ross Tokely

The CTO Player of the Year........Iain Black

IMO Ian Black was very good.. before he signed for Hearts, although he said he would he really didn't put in as good performances and effort as he usually did after Januarary. I would hvae given the player of the year to Pavels Mihadjuks even though he only signed in Januarary he filled in the huge gap in defense left by McGuire that Brewster failed to deal with or maybe Ryan Esson?

Get feckin real - Lionel lost us a Hampden Semi Final and Rosscoe lost us a SPL place - and possibly so did Butcher with his feckin crazy defensive line up.

But some incompetent muppets who are clearly the most to blame will probably get away with it all and continue to bleed our club dry.

Rosscoe lost us a SPL place - and possibly so did Butcher with his feckin crazy defensive line up.

The first half of that quote is, quite frankly, embarasingly absurd. But let me more briefly deal with the second part first. What the HELL do you think qualifies you to dismiss the defensive lineup of an ex international defender as "crazy"? Your self perseption when it comes to football expertise (including how the Boardroom should be run) is alarmingly delusional.

But to return to the first part. It is simplistic in the extream to blame relegation by a couple of goals on the last on-field misfortune we had in the season. Yesterday's game would not even have mattared had... (among other things) Jamie Duff not let Offiong in.... Foran made a better job of shooting past Mallow.... Rangers only scored 3 rather than 5 if Michael Fraser had had a better game.... Falkirk only scored 2 rather than 4 had the ref seen that the first one was offside, leading to a collpase... Barrowman not missed several sitters.... ther defense properly picked up the cross that led to Motherwell's equaliser.... Lionel not made perhaps just one of several booboos.... etc etc etc.

Is it just football that you see in terms of black and white and straight lines?

Edited by mainstander

Rosscoe lost us a SPL place - and possibly so did Butcher with his feckin crazy defensive line up.

The first half of that quote is, quite frankly, embarasingly absurd. But let me more briefly deal with the second part first. What the HELL do you think qualifies you to dismiss the defensive lineup of an ex international defender as "crazy"? Your self perseption when it comes to football expertise (including how the Boardroom should be run) is alarmingly delusional.

But to return to the first part. It is simplistic in the extream to blame relegation by a couple of goals on the last on-field misfortune we had in the season. Yesterday's game would not even have mattared had... (among other things) Jamie Duff not let Offiong in.... Foran made a better job of shooting past Mallow.... Rangers only scored 3 rather than 5 if Michael Fraser had had a better game.... Falkirk only scored 2 rather than 4 had the ref seen that the first one was offside, leading to a collpase... Barrowman not missed several sitters.... ther defense properly picked up the cross that led to Motherwell's equaliser.... Lionel not made perhaps just one of several booboos.... etc etc etc.

Is it just football that you see in terms of black and white and straight lines?

So has IHE allowed this thread to drop? :lol:

Ross Tokely didn't deserve any award this season.

I'm not just saying that cause he got sent off yesterday before anyone says that.

Why do you hate him so much. Fans love him, he has had so many motm, he scored the vital goal against st mirren and he has just won the award for Fans poty

I'm not just saying that cause he got sent off yesterday before anyone says that.

Why do you hate him so much. Fans love him, he has had so many motm, he scored the vital goal against st mirren and he has just won the award for Fans poty

Thats roscoe23 opinion on the player. He supporters the club but doesnt have to like all the players

Youv got to love and admire tokely though. :blink: My grannies got better technique but i think he uses his strengths the best way he can.

A true ICT legend and has been fantastic for us in SPL.

Get feckin real - Lionel lost us a Hampden Semi Final and Rosscoe lost us a SPL place - and possibly so did Butcher with his feckin crazy defensive line up.

I do agree with the part about Butcher's defensive line-up after the split, firstly Michael Fraser is incompetant just look at Kilamarnock's goal, Then there is dropping Pavels, who is the one who sured up our defense in the first place to put roscoe and munro at centre back who combined have the pace of a retarded old man with no legs, thats how the Falkirk striker got clean through and roscoe sent off. Now Butcher is getting rid of Pavels and Vigurs - who is looking like after Black's departure the only midfielder interested in passing the ball

BUTCHER OUT, BREWSTER IN!!!

Thats roscoe23 opinion on the player. He supporters the club but doesnt have to like all the players

tahts his own nickname snaarf, and also, i was asking him why he hates him. Not asking him why he said it.

Edited by caleymad

How or when was the fans player of the year decided?

In previous years the had a ballot at the last home game of the season but i wasn't aware of anything like that this season.

Tokely would have been my first choice for player of the year.

Tokely has been abysmal at times this season! He has also been brilliant too. Iain Black has been much more consistent in form this season.

I agree with roscoe23 on this one.

Tokely is just as culpable as the rest of the squad for the season gone by. Imrie puts a lot of heart and effort into games does that mean he should be given the same status as Tokely? :blink:

Tokely didn't put his life on the line I would love to know how that conclusion was drawn.

Edited by Morgan Spice

In previous years the had a ballot at the last home game of the season but i wasn't aware of anything like that this season.

The ballot was on ICTFC website

So has IHE allowed this thread to drop? :P

Very quiet isn't he ?

The ballot was on ICTFC website

Is there no someone who goes round the fans on the 2nd last home game or last home game with a bit paper and you write the players name on it and put it in a box???