FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Back To The Top Policy?

caley100

So the board have announced a 'straight back up' policy. As opposed to what exactly? A 'stay down' policy? This just sounds like daft spin.

As opposed to a consolidate-and-build policy, which was what we had last time we were shifted to Div 1. It is a risky strategy, but, by gosh, it might just work.

It's going to be so competitive in the first division but if we can keep the core of the squad we will be in a good position. We pretty easily disposed of Partick in the cup earlier this season. We need to make sure we get some strikers that know where the back of the net is more than once every ten games.

Its going to be hard, no doubt about it.

I can see Terry bringing in alot of talent though, same way he did with basically forgotten-about Foran and Kerr. Hes a respected guy, aswell as respected as a manager.

I was looking forward to seeing who he would bring in to try and get top six....now im looking forward to see who he brings in to bounce back up!

Get behind the team and management we have just now, and get us back up to the SPL!

We may have struggled but Hibs failed to dispose of Morton.

I hope TCS will turn into a bit more of a fortress for next season. I think thats why the Partick game was so comfortable that day.

We may have struggled but Hibs failed to dispose of Morton.

I hope TCS will turn into a bit more of a fortress for next season. I think thats why the Partick game was so comfortable that day.

Lets hope so.

Traditionally we're good on the road so if we make TCS a fortress we've a chance.... a real chance.

We pretty easily disposed of Partick in the cup earlier this season.

And conversly....pretty much struggled to dispose of Morton!

Point taken however like Partick, Morton are up there with us as the teams to challenge for the first. What I was trying to say is that our squad is already better than a lot of first division teams.

The strikers need improved, a centre midfielder is needed and the defence needs to be made more consistent.

If we do this I feel we will stand a good chance of challenging for the title.

Are Butcher and Malpas the right management team to lead us straight back up again?

No

I think we will finsh top six next year - I've been hopeful of this for a number of seasons. I'm not sure if Butcher and Malpas will be able to do it - that is if they're there.

Are Butcher and Malpas the right management team to lead us straight back up again?

No

I think we will finsh top six next year - I've been hopeful of this for a number of seasons. I'm not sure if Butcher and Malpas will be able to do it - that is if they're there.

Yeah, hopefully that top six finish we all want badly is coming soon.

Guest WynessLegend

Let's get the belief going ....................

right here, right now.

We WILL win the League.

The fighting will be over by Christmas.

God save the King.

B E L I E V E

right here, right now.

We WILL win the League.

God save the King.

B E L I E V E

Fighting :spam01: God save the King :D What king??

right here, right now.

We WILL win the League.

God save the King.

B E L I E V E

Fighting :spam01: God save the King :D What king??

I assumed he meant me.

Im confident we will go straight up, ino that the first division is a very competitive league but since butcher came in we were getting some good results. If we had sacked brew and couple of weeks before we did we might not of been in the mess.

Guest WynessLegend

right here, right now.

We WILL win the League.

God save the King.

B E L I E V E

Fighting :( God save the King :lol: What king??

There are only two true Kings. Elvis and Denzil.

God save them both - especially Denzil.

right here, right now.

We WILL win the League.

God save the King.

B E L I E V E

Fighting :lol: God save the King :D What king??

There are only two true Kings. Elvis and Denzil.

God save them both - especially Denzil.

God save denzil. Whats going to happen to him?? :lol:

While players are getting axed here there and everywhere, it seems that the only thing staying the same will be the positions and salaries of the executive management. Their "straight back up policy" is another way of saying, "cripes, cant justify my job in the 1st div for long."

I wonder how much of the 250,000 pound parachute payment will be allocated towards keeping some in the lifestyle that allowed them to take their eye off the ball, quite literally!

(Note to editors: I am a Communist)