FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Mixu Resigns!

Mark Mcghee will be off to Aberdeen and then Butcher will be off to Motherwell :blah03:

And Calderballs to come here?

That would be interesting... I can't stand the guy but you can't argue with his track record.

Mark Mcghee will be off to Aberdeen and then Butcher will be off to Motherwell :blah03:

That would be interesting... I can't stand the guy but you can't argue with his track record.

No. WGS has expresssed an interest in this post. I have it on good authority from a board member.

No. WGS has expresssed an interest in this post. I have it on good authority from a board member.

You cannot be serious....

wats wgs?

wats wgs?

Wee Gordon Strachan aka ginger minger aka Chesney

:blah03: WATTY SMITH NEXT (yn)

AND BTW THE CAPS BUTTON SNAPPED AND CANT GET IT OFF UPPER CASE :moon03:

AND AM NOT HOLDING SHIFT ALL THE TIME

:blah03: WATTY SMITH NEXT (yn)

AND BTW THE CAPS BUTTON SNAPPED AND CANT GET IT OFF UPPER CASE :moon03:

AND AM NOT HOLDING SHIFT ALL THE TIME

either use shift or stop posting till you get it fixed. All Caps is considered shouting and against forum rules ..... we will delete any posts with all caps ;)

Guest Mahonio

4th if you include Terry!

What makes you think Butch will leave Inverness. He has stated he's going to see out his contract or are you refering to the fact we are not SPL Club :blah03: :moon03: ;)

Pretty sure Blackpool appointed Iain Holloway Alex, might be wrong though.

No you are right.

I would agree with what Alex has said though.