FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Fixtures

MissICT

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I just mention that the fixtures are subject to tight copyright laws and can only be posted on here under licence. Scotty/CaleyD will be able to confirm whether they have the licence in place. I believe they were waiting for a letter from ICT which is required, but this could well be in place now and the fixtures will be able to be published on here as soon as they are released.

Can I just mention that the fixtures are subject to tight copyright laws and can only be posted on here under licence. Scotty/CaleyD will be able to confirm whether they have the licence in place. I believe they were waiting for a letter from ICT which is required, but this could well be in place now and the fixtures will be able to be published on here as soon as they are released.

I could not believe when I read recently that websites have to pay hundreds of pounds to legally display fixtures. The level of corporate greed in the football world is unbelievable.

I could not believe when I read recently that websites have to pay hundreds of pounds to legally display fixtures. The level of corporate greed in the football world is unbelievable.

You are absolutely right, however a letter from ICT can almost wipe out the cost. Last I heard the letter had not been received meaning that Scotty/CaleyD would have to personally come up with the cash and that is obviously not an option. I hope it is all now in place and we'll have the fixtures online at 10am.

Not an easy start - however i dont think there will be any 'easy' games.

Mini bus for Pars game for sure!!!

And... not a sunday, 12.30, or 2pm kick off anywhere to be seen.

Thats a bit of a result for fans living in Inverness at xmas/new year. 2 home games.

And only mid week fixture so far, is at home also.

Edited by Dewsburydude

Can't wait till August 29th, birthday on the 28th so could be an excellent weekend. Also good to see a Ne'er Highland derby at last the SFL have better fixture organisation than the SPL