FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Yogi Is The New Hibs Boss

kencar

Congratulations to Yogi... I think he deserves a shot at a bigger club and realistically he has done all that can be done with Falkirk. In his time there he has won the First division twice (first time they couldn't come up as stadium not compliant!). He has kept them in the SPL for what I believe now is a 5 year and he has taken them to a few cup finals and into the Europa cup. He has made some good loan signings (Stokes!! will always be remembered think it was in 14 goals in 18 games) and his youth policy has paid dividends too.

He likes to play total football, this very much fits with the way Mowbray model at Hibs.

I also really admire him as he has shown he can handle the pressure of the game in a way few can (amazing for a man who is is self proclaimed recovering alcoholic) .

He is entertaining!! often his worst enemy, stupidly honest, humble and very down to earth.

All the best to the big man !!!

Elvis will be he new Falkirk manager!

They won't come for Butcher as he would cost them too much. Presumably they got a reasonable amount for Yogi (believe he had 2 years to go on his contract).

But they are in a doggy financial position so I'm pretty sure they won't want to pay for a manager when they can get Elvis cheap.

No luck Hibs :lol:

Surely he can do a better job than what mixu did

mixu, - hibernian top 6

yogi - Falkirk bottom 6 (near relegation

yodi - hibernian - relegation

Surely he can do a better job than what mixu did

Well both are good at signing players up on ridiculous wages and getting next to nothing from them (J.J. and O'Brien for example). Mixu did no worse than Collins really but his signings were questionable and his tactics baffling. I went along to Aberdeen v Hibs on the final day of the season and Hibs played with no midfield and punted long balls to Fletcher and Riordan all day. They were utterly dreadful and should have been 4 down before Riordan got them back into it. Even then they offered sod all after the break. Hibs are a horrible team. My Hibs supporting pal actually found himself wanting to lose as it meant that there was an increased chance of Mixu leaving.

Hughes might have Hibs playing nice football but he won't do any better there than Mixu. In fact I would imagine he will do significantly worse. He has a ridiculously over inflated opinion of himself and speaks the biggest amount of bollocks of any of the SPL managers.

mixu, - hibernian top 6

yogi - Falkirk bottom 6 (near relegation

yodi - hibernian - relegation

2011 - yoda - Hibs - a FORCE once again :lol:

Im happy for Yogi gettin away from Falkirk :rolleyes:

Why?

Hope they dont try TB

I heard that Falkirk are having a few money problems and Yogi has done all he can for falkirk.

why would TB go there?

Tbh I think Pressley would be good in a management team. he is scotland's number 3 and he has a lot of experience.

The only money troubles Falkirk might be in are due to Hughes spunking his transfer budget and then some last season.

Tbh I think Pressley would be good in a management team. he is scotland's number 3 and he has a lot of experience.

Pressley would be an awful appointment. He would be cheap though. Maybe ideal for Falkirk.

The only money troubles Falkirk might be in are due to Hughes spunking his transfer budget and then some last season.

Pressley would be an awful appointment. He would be cheap though. Maybe ideal for Falkirk.

He might not be good right away but everyone has to learn. He has worked with the Falkirk players for a good few months now so he'll know what to expect from them.

What does he do with scotland? GB and TB will prob do most of the coaching.