FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Yogi Is The New Hibs Boss

kencar

The only money troubles Falkirk might be in are due to Hughes spunking his transfer budget and then some last season.

Tbh I think Pressley would be good in a management team. he is scotland's number 3 and he has a lot of experience.

Pressley would be an awful appointment. He would be cheap though. Maybe ideal for Falkirk.

Good news. Falkirk will do rubbish :) !!

Yogi is not stupid at all.

He is very astute football-wise and he is smart enough to be able to climb the Managerial ladder.

However, I do wonder where he would be this coming season had Falkirk been relegatedf?

After all a miss is as good as a mile.

There are many Falkirk fans who would disagree with you Scarlet and they see it on a far more regular basis than any of us.

I have a lot of time for Falkirk fans after living in Stirling for 5 years but they have to be the most pessimistic/realistic set of supporters I've ever come across... I don't think they can have anything to complain about. Yogi's 6 years at the club have been a complete success, promotion, safety, cup final, good youth policy and a very decent brand of football..... tbh I'm suprised he's managed it because he's denser than the dead sea!! I'm sure everyone involved will agree it was the right time for him to leave after their scare with relegation but I can guarentee they wont be too far from it next season either, no matter who they appoint. It would be interesting if Falkirk were relegated next season - they will have lasted the same number of seasons in the SPL as we have.

I'm suprised he's managed it because he's denser than the dead sea!!

:021:

His public "bigging up" of himself when linked to the Swansea job was nauseating.

People point to this decent brand of football but more often than not it is square balls across the pitch with next to no cutting edge. This brand of football saw them escape by the skin of their teeth this year. remember Falkirk went nearly a whole year without a win at Home under Hughes. Something Brewster seemed to be trying to better when he was here.

If they appoint McNamara and McCann then I think you are right - they could well find themselves in SFL1 next year.

People point to this decent brand of football but more often than not it is square balls across the pitch with next to no cutting edge. This brand of football saw them escape by the skin of their teeth this year. remember Falkirk went nearly a whole year without a win at Home under Hughes. Something Brewster seemed to be trying to better when he was here.

Agree with that, they have struggled to find any decent strikers since Duffy left but for a time (when Latapy was pulling the strings) they did play some good football. I would always prefer wins over style but if you can do both you're on to a winner... I could see him doing well at Hibs.