FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Lee Cox signing for ICT

caleyrule

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds like one for the future but hopefully he will push his way into first team contention. I hope he is a defender first as we are sadly lacking in central defence. He has height and hopefully strength to go with it. I'm always happier seeing players with potential arrive rather than money grabbing journeymen. To be fair thats not a route we have ever been down and long may it continue.

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=60655

Here the Foxes forum thread on him. Most seem to think he's quite good.

Aye, Brillant Renny!

Good luck, never really got a shot at the first team

I just felt he lacked a bit of pace and invention

And to finish it off, an issult about us...

Unlucky, why would any young lad want to love in Inverness?

Surely there was a team south of the border that would take him.

Edited by caleymad

And what about these then -

Solid at right-back against Hinckley this time last year

When fully fit I've always quite rated the lad. He'll tackle anyone, his marking is usually sound, he passes the ball simply and has always looked a good un when we've needed him as in the Academy play-off final. I just felt he lacked a bit of pace and invention. Inverness offers him an opportunity. Better at right back but seems to have played more in midfield.

Edited by Renegade

would rather of seen someone with more playing exprience at first team level come in but hopefully he can make the grade. lets not hype him up or put him down before he has even kicked a ball.

Exactly its a case of wait and see and hope for the best

stokes had never made an appearance for Arsenal either .... before going to Falkirk and scoring something like 14 goals in 16 games ..... If he proves to be good enough - and some of the anecdotal evidence suggests he might be - then he is old enough !!!

stokes had never made an appearance for Arsenal either .... before going to Falkirk and scoring something like 14 goals in 16 games ..... If he proves to be good enough - and some of the anecdotal evidence suggests he might be - then he is old enough !!!

Exactly.

Pretty feckin coincidental that the ***** in charge of ICT have bought a wee namesake - I have talked to a couple of Foxes who have never seen him play but they both thought that he was destined to be a full back - could be an answer to the problematic right back "cover" position or may give TB a chance to play Rosscoe in the centre and Bambi in midfield. Pity the wee **** wasnt left footed.

Pretty feckin coincidental that the ***** in charge of ICT have bought a wee namesake - I have talked to a couple of Foxes who have never seen him play but they both thought that he was destined to be a full back - could be an answer to the problematic right back "cover" position or may give TB a chance to play Rosscoe in the centre and Bambi in midfield. Pity the wee **** wasnt left footed.

Thats how im seeing it!! fingers crossed this doesnt bite us..

Guest Mahonio

Good to see some transfer news, it seems like Butcher knows what he's doing. And im glad he's buying youngsters. Im sure we'll be hearing more news like this in the next few weeks.

When Butcher signed Cox he said that there is more signings expected in next couple of weeks when hopefully he should know if the players he has offered contracts to have signed or rejected them.

Thats how im seeing it!! fingers crossed this doesnt bite us..

What we need is Board changes.

"Love" in Inverness?...because all the girls are gorgeous!

Unlike Leicester which, as everyone knows is the cutting edge of all that is culturally significant and happening.

I love that, I love being seen as hicksville.

Not really an insult, more a fact.