FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Bambi And Zebidee

He may do well in the 1st division and with the manager having belief in him. I hope so anyway!

Time will tell I guess...

I am sure that it is due to Terry that we have hung onto some of the players who were offered deals elsewhere. I also wonder if they were waiting until they were 100% sure Terry would be here next season before making a comittment

Lionel is a hero as is Proc. I'm delighted we're keeping the pair of them! Zadi will hopefully get a chance to prove himself on the left wing without as many defensive responsibilities!

Why is he such a legend in your eyes? He's crap.

He's a hero. Hope he scores the goal that gains us SPL promotion! That would get it right up a few of you Lionel-hating Anti-Zadis on here.

Why is he such a legend in your eyes? He's crap.

He's a hero. Hope he scores the goal that gains us SPL promotion! That would get it right up a few of you Lionel-hating Anti-Zadis on here.

Yip - could be an upside down header from his own half. :D :D :004: :004: :D

Thank goodness he signed.

Why?

Because there does not seem to be anybody else with the determination and flair of this man on the books to fill the left back position?

At least Mr McGuire has left; and is off the payroll-presumably........

Thank goodness he signed.

Why?

Because there does not seem to be anybody else with the determination and flair of this man on the books to fill the left back position?

At least Mr McGuire has left; and is off the payroll-presumably........

Flair :) - might sound like it on the feckin transatlantic radio but doesnt come across live.

Flair B) - might sound like it on the feckin transatlantic radio but doesnt come across live.

Season ticket holder and away game traveller here. Zebidee has flair and pace to match. He will do the business next season. He has made a few nervous errors - probably down to the way people (including a large amount of the forum) are so quick to point the finger at him and blame him. Get off the mans back and see how he fairs against first division opponents.

Mmmm - what did Lionel say about making mistakes in the press last season - at least the **** has got some feckin insight.

He did say he felt it was always him, but I believe the entirity of the ICT defense including Mikey ******* Fraser were to blame for cheaply conceded goals last season/

Guest WynessLegend

Your brilliant signature says it all - Once again I beseech the Lionel lovers to accept that he has lots of pace, passion and commitment but he would still be giving you cold sweats if he was playing in the feckin Street League.

You're the only one that gives us cold sweats IHE.

Lionel's a million times better as a player than you are as a supporter.