FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Stadium Open Evening

CaleyD

:025: :025: This is what has been missing for years and why I have been calling the muppets. This really augurs well fer the future and - IT SHOWS AGAIN THE INFLUENCE OF THE SUPPORTERS TRUST AND THE FANS.

I pray that this is the start of a new dawn when we go back to being a "family club" again - and that we keep this going EVEN IF we move back into the cut throat SPL.

I am beginning to feel better and better about the future - well done to all concerned - and I suspect that we needed Butcher fer this.

Respect to the English ******* - B) And the Trust and others who have probably headed this - perhaps one day this season I will enjoy a drink with Smiffy and Grassa - but the muppets will have to pay :lol: :004:

perhaps one day this season I will enjoy a drink with Smiffy and Grassa - but the muppets will have to pay :004: :025:

So... Why not come up for this gig?

Short notice as the mental Health of Lancashire is in my hands next weekend - on feckincall . Anyway it is going to be a "regular" event - As far as I am concerned this is the best news I have heard in 3 years but I want to see it repeated. As I am no stranger to public speaking I would love to stand up - in a few months (sober - soberish :lol: ) - to acclaim a new dawn. And I am serious about that. As long it is not at Megabowl !!

Despite what a lot of peeple think - I only ever had the heart of this club in consideration - the last two seasons have been a feckin nightmare - What appears to be happening only has to be applauded and encouraged.

perhaps one day this season I will enjoy a drink with Smiffy and Grassa - but the muppets will have to pay :P :lol:

So... Why not come up for this gig?

Short notice as the mental Health of Lancashire is in my hands next weekend - on feckincall . Anyway it is going to be a "regular" event - As far as I am concerned this is the best news I have heard in 3 years but I want to see it repeated. As I am no stranger to public speaking I would love to stand up - in a few months (sober - soberish :lol: ) - to acclaim a new dawn. And I am serious about that. As long it is not at Megabowl !!

Despite what a lot of peeple think - I only ever had the heart of this club in consideration - the last two seasons have been a feckin nightmare - What appears to be happening only has to be applauded and encouraged.

Pack your clients into a minibus, drive to Fleetwood, hijack a fishing boat and have a One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest type outing north, arriving at the TCS next Friday at 6.30pm. Your radio mike awaits!

Bar open??

I don't think so, although we did consider it. Hopefully we can manage to arrange some juice, tea & coffee though. We did think about opening the bar, but surely people would prefer to be outside to see what's happening. I'll mention it again to see if it's possible.

I've got that in hand BornCaley and fingers crossed we should be able to do something.

....as long as the club and TB give me the green light. I can understand TB not wanting a coaching session filmed (crown jewels and all that).

I think you're expecting a bit much by suggesting TB's going to put his Crown Jewels on show!!!!

Pfnarr pfnarr!! :crazy06:

Got a meeting in the morning, so we should find out about the video then.

I imagine it will be the same price as the current (home) strip, but don't quote me on that.

Will try and get confirmation of cost tomorrow and get info up on here so people know how much to bring on Friday :crazy06: