FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Matchday Thread: ICT -V- Montrose

Scotty

yeah, like normal, the other pundits were being a little condescending and showing up their zero knowledge about other European teams (like Steau). Robbo displayed some knowledge and when given the "how do you know that" treatment, credited you, as the one who brought Marius to ICT as being his font of knowledge :blink:

Thats one of the things that always amazes me with Robbo is his love of the game wherever it is played always asking me how things are going in Romania

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we dont have a "tweeter" at today's game but I have enabled our feed on the front page of the main site. just need a catchy name for it now ... any suggestions ?

Sorry to say but this always happens we go ahead and think we have won it and then we lose a goal either in the cup or the spl last season which got us relagated :( :( B) :angry:

Edited by us2

not sure, they said it goes to extra time ..... but never mentioned penalties

EDIT: Just checked the SFL website - yes, it is decided on the day.

Edited by Scotty