FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Big thank you

Bronson

.. to Caley D for a fantastic day out today. Myself and Big T fan had a great time today and enjoyed the craic on the innes bar bus. Thanks to all those concerned!!

I'll second that - great day. Good to catch up with you both

Thanks.

It's those on the bus that make it what it is, and I'm only too happy to drive it and be part of that.

I did have one wee laugh to myself coming up the road....forget what song it was but I started singing away (I thought) to myself and was almost at the end of the song before I realised that I wasn't alone :lol: No extra charge for the entertainment!!!

Yous were sitiing just along from me.

I love the guy in the black away top/brown body warmer (sorry, dont know his name). Always makes loads of noise as you can see in that picture, bouncer doesnt look to chuffed ha!

He was the one getting all the songs going at the last Kilmarnock away game.

Holy mither of god...

text to Mrs PB at start of game : "Pink tee shirt up the back of the norrie mccathie stand... ye cannae miss me"

Aye sure enough lol. Probably why ye couldnae make oot the stadium announcer at hauf time....he got a migraine when I walked past earlier oan!

I do have ither colours in me wardrobe...honest.

CaleyD - luvvvv yer teeshirt LOL

Buffy x

LOL LOL

Ye made me giggle when I needed a giggle the night!!! Ye hoolie!!!

Forget aboot the great wa' o' china and the eden project being seen fae ooter space lol

Buffy xx

Edited by buffy

Yous were sitiing just along from me.

I love the guy in the black away top/brown body warmer (sorry, dont know his name). Always makes loads of noise as you can see in that picture, bouncer doesnt look to chuffed ha!

He was the one getting all the songs going at the last Kilmarnock away game.

I was sitting 3 or 4 seats to the left of him. The best place to be

That will be the Immortal Howdenender.

Your the mental one, randomly standing up and shouting INVERNESS INVERNESS INVERNESS :P

That will be the Immortal Howdenender.

Your the mental one, randomly standing up and shouting INVERNESS INVERNESS INVERNESS :P

Yeap... Randomly.

Sorry TM4TJ...

I've seen you doing that....

Sadly, I have to report it is an affliction that tends to affect men in their sixties.