News
    There is no UNITY without COMM-UNITY : Please sign the petition at change.org CLICK HERE ///---///\\\---\\\ JOIN the Supporters Trust : We need Supporter #TogetherNESS more than ever and to speak with one voice. Join the Trust today CLICK HERE ///---///\\\---\\\

need help

Feb82000

can any record this show onto a dvd for me on sat night on itv2

am guest of mercat tours on sat doing the edinburgh vaults

show is

The Real Mary King's Close RMKC on TV! Look out for the Close on ITV2's Ghosthunting with Boyzone and Louis Walsh on Saturday August 29th at 9.15pm. Lets see just how brave the Irish lads are

have not had time to set up a dvd recorder to my system been doing to much ghost hunting

tonights show will be good,as i done loads of overnight stays in real mary kings close

am in edinburgh vaults tonight so have no access to tv

I recorded it, or so I thought, but when I went to get the DVD out of the machine it was all blackened with a soot like substance. Even spookier was that it had "I wanted to record Top Gear" scribed in it!!!!

Fairly obvious that even the spooks wanted to watch another channel...weird!!!