FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Experience

caleytillidie

Think all our new players have potential but really worried About our lack of experience in the team. It was plainly obvious that we lacked it yesterday. Surely the older heads like mcbain and duncan would have been better for a game like that. They have been there done that and they know what it means to play for caley th in big games.

If we are to win this league(the hardest in the country) then i feel the older guys need to be in the team a lot more. Thats how we won the league last time

I know this has come up before but I still don't believe Granty is best man as captain. Not sure who else would be better but yesterday there was no leadership in defence nevermind the whole team. I only saw one attempt to lift the team and that was from Daniel Stratford!

Think all our new players have potential but really worried About our lack of experience in the team. It was plainly obvious that we lacked it yesterday. Surely the older heads like mcbain and duncan would have been better for a game like that. They have been there done that and they know what it means to play for caley th in big games.

If we are to win this league(the hardest in the country) then i feel the older guys need to be in the team a lot more. Thats how we won the league last time

I have to agree it wouldve made more sense if Mcbain & Duncan played yesterday

It will be so good to see Rossco back

Any word of how long Imrie & Odhiambo are out ?

I have to agree it wouldve made more sense if Mcbain & Duncan played yesterday

It will be so good to see Rossco back

Any word of how long Imrie & Odhiambo are out ?

Odhiambo is back to training i think but Imries out for a few more weeks yet.

Time for WYNESS back me thinks :D

I reckon Duncan or McBain should come in for Stratford and yes we do need more experince but I dont think any player at our club as first hand experience of the First Division. Yes McBain, Duncan, Munro, Tokley etc played for us when we got promoted but the division has changed a hell of a lot since then and the only way we could get the right experience would be to buy people but we cant afford to.

I still think the team is good enough and it is only 1 defeat. Every team is going to be getting beaten more than once this season. We are only 3 points behind. Try look at the brightside of it

Were people not saying how badly county played after getting beaten 1-0 by Raith and look how they played yesterday. There is no reason why we cant play like that over the next few weeks

Totally agree. Not Duncan's biggest fan but his experience would have made a big difference yesterday, as would McBain.

Butcher has said before he is not afraid to make changes...i think that pair should be put into the starting 11 for the trip to Firhill.

Edited by ajsict92

Totally agree. Not Duncan's biggest fan but his experience would have made a big difference yesterday, as would McBain.

Butcher has said before he is not afraid to make changes...i think that pair should be put into the starting 11 for the trip to Firhill.

Def agree with that. Got a feeling butcher doesnt really rate mcbain though. Dont know why cos he is one of the most commited players at the club

And what is so great about County then?

And maybe we should be watching Stratford for motivation since it sounds like he was getting irritable at the way the game was going --maybe he has a bit of temper or rebellion in him--GOOD. This leads me to the next question..

Final question --where has the old Caley Thistle spirit gone to?

And what is your reply to that DonaldICT?