FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Parratt released ?

HighlanderICT

I suppose Caff is the cover, but it's not his position.

Yup totally agree. I don't feel that Caff is suited to that position at all. I know he can play there but he is not a designated right back as far as I can see. He is a central defender. He doesn't give enough going forward like Bambi or Parratt would do. I am very disappointed that we are looking like losing both these players now  :008:

I heard something at the St Mirren game that may be the reason as to why he's gone.  I'm not going to start spreading rumours but will say that it had nothing to do with his abilities as a player.

Have to say I am a bit disappointed as I thought he looked good in the pre season game I saw him play in.

With Proctor all but away we really need to make sure there's cover for Rossco.

I think this is a poor decision by ICT. With the uncertainty surrounding Dods and Proctor, letting our other right back leave the club is a daft decision. Caff can play there but what if Dods leaves? He will go to centre back leaving us with no established cover for right back or in the centre of defence.

IMO - a poor decision.

Looking at davieB's list we look flakey in the defence especially if we are hit with injuries. Thought Parratt looked good when he came on against Alloa and had a good turn of pace.

Hastings (Good)

Munro (Good)

Dods(for how long??)

Proctor (for how long??)

Caff (Establishing himself back into the team)

Tokely (IMHO, not preforming to his usual standards....yet)

Golly (Has been cr@p for the last 12 months)