FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT V Ross County : matchday thread

Scotty

Some of you posters on this thread are an absolute f***ing disgrace. You call yourselves supporters but your just a massive joke! Fair enough we didnt have the best of games but can you not just be happy that our team have beaten our local rivals in a semi final to reach the final? Personally im delighted we got one over them. Couldnt care less about the performance. But you lot just want to slate them. Its disgusting. And the worst thing is you will all be down at the final larging it if we win the thing. Really f**ks me off. Get a grip and start getting behind YOUR team.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Some of you posters on this thread are an absolute f***ing disgrace. You call yourselves supporters but your just a massive joke! Fair enough we didnt have the best of games but can you not just be happy that our team have beaten our local rivals in a semi final to reach the final? Personally im delighted we got one over them. Couldnt care less about the performance. But you lot just want to slate them. Its disgusting. And the worst thing is you will all be down at the final larging it if we win the thing. Really f**ks me off. Get a grip and start getting behind YOUR team.

Wow. Just... wow...

The only disgrace at our club is the way we are playing. Until that changes for the better then as far as I'm concerned you can keep getting "really f**ked off".

The thing is mate half of them weren't even at the game yet they'll be first in the queue for final tickets .

Did anyone else shout "nooooooooooooooooooooo" and then put their head in their hands when Stratford and Rooney were subbed on? I didn't think I disliked either of them that much until that happened. Duncan is a much better option in midfield and I would have Andy Barrowload over Rooney every time.

Barrowman would at least have scored the two chances that Rooney had at the end of the game.

Barrowman wouldn't have had any chances like Rooney did towards the end, coz he would still be stading stationary scratching his erse.

Thought Rooney put in a decent few mins after coming on, him and Foran were chasing down every ball, and putting their defence under loads of pressure, not letting them get a foot on the ball at all.

Rooney's 'chance' came from good work to create it.

Agree with CTID, there are some on here who will just gurn about anything they can. As CaleyD said, I'll take an ugly win over a pretty defeat, especially over our biggest rivals. Keep the results coming like this and then hope that the performances follow.

Did anyone else shout "nooooooooooooooooooooo" and then put their head in their hands when Stratford and Rooney were subbed on? I didn't think I disliked either of them that much until that happened. Duncan is a much better option in midfield and I would have Andy Barrowload over Rooney every time.

Barrowman would at least have scored the two chances that Rooney had at the end of the game.

Barrowman wouldn't have had any chances like Rooney did towards the end, coz he would still be stading stationary scratching his erse.

Thought Rooney put in a decent few mins after coming on, him and Foran were chasing down every ball, and putting their defence under loads of pressure, not letting them get a foot on the ball at all.

Rooney's 'chance' came from good work to create it.

Agree with CTID, there are some on here who will just gurn about anything they can. As CaleyD said, I'll take an ugly win over a pretty defeat, especially over our biggest rivals. Keep the results coming like this and then hope that the performances follow.

OK he cocked them up, but Rooney took more chances a minute after coming on than the other two did in the rest of the game. </exaggeration for effect>

Rooney is deffo no 3 striker.

Wow. Just... wow...

The only disgrace at our club is the way we are playing. Until that changes for the better then as far as I'm concerned you can keep getting "really f**ked off".

The way we are playing?!!! When was the last time there was this many changes to the team and squad? Its still early days. We've only played 7 games. He is trying to build a team. Why dont you do what a supporter is supposed to do and get behind the team? Or can someone of your mentality not do that?

The way we are playing?!!! When was the last time there was this many changes to the team and squad? Its still early days. We've only played 7 games. He is trying to build a team. Why dont you do what a supporter is supposed to do and get behind the team? Or can someone of your mentality not do that?

Deflect deflect deflect! Butcher has built a team with what little resources he has been provided. For that, he is to be commended. The way things stand (bearing in mind they have had two whole months to gel as a team - more than enough time in my opinion) we will not be getting promoted at the end of this season. The only thing that will change that is if Sutherland get's off his arse and opens the purse strings for Butcher.

There are the facts, I will leave you to figure out whether someone of "my mentality" can get behind a team that is so poorly looked upon by those who run it.

Deflect deflect deflect! Butcher has built a team with what little resources he has been provided. For that, he is to be commended. The way things stand (bearing in mind they have had two whole months to gel as a team - more than enough time in my opinion) we will not be getting promoted at the end of this season. The only thing that will change that is if Sutherland get's off his arse and opens the purse strings for Butcher.

There are the facts, I will leave you to figure out whether someone of "my mentality" can get behind a team that is so poorly looked upon by those who run it.

:D :D :D

Now Jay,Stand down!! Just put your top on go to the games and not care if you are not seing what you want to!! Keep your opinions to yourself and go with the mainstand view!! Its all good! we are getting places and playing football, GET BEHIND YOUR TEAM (board) and shhhhhhhh! :D

P.S for anyone interested or thinking my duncan rants are ill founded, I watched the game on that tellybox of tricks thing, so in some areas of the game, had a better view. I also wont be queing for the tickets or going as i can not make it and to be honest me getting a season ticket was a trade off with my family for not going to away games....DAME YOU LIFE!! away games do not really contrabute to the teams coffers.

How can anyone say after 2months that we don't have a chance of promotion is beyond me. No team is yet running away with this league so of course we still have a chance. As for the team to gel in two months, sometimes it has, other times it has not but that is because they arte still getting to know each other. With so many new players, it will take longer than two months for the team to fully gel but it's getting there in certain areas.

As for your second paragraph, what exactly are you trying to say. The Board have not exactly come out of this smelling of roses but that has nothing to do with the volume of negative posts continually being posted.

decent game of football for those who were there. Maybe the marathon/the fact that we haven't been very good recently/it was on tv reduced the crowd, but those same people will be first in line for a final ticket.

Esson by far mom. Foran really came into his own late on but faded at times due to being marked by watt, who is a really good defender. Certainly makes up for that ginger gadgie, best moment of the game when he whacked the ball into his own face.

Great to be in a fiinal and i hope that even though very few turned up on sunday we get a big following through to perth. If not then we might as well just give up.

So tell me something then? Why do you go to games then if you feel this way? Or do you even bother your arse to go?

How can anyone say after 2months that we don't have a chance of promotion is beyond me. No team is yet running away with this league so of course we still have a chance. As for the team to gel in two months, sometimes it has, other times it has not but that is because they arte still getting to know each other. With so many new players, it will take longer than two months for the team to fully gel but it's getting there in certain areas.

As for your second paragraph, what exactly are you trying to say. The Board have not exactly come out of this smelling of roses but that has nothing to do with the volume of negative posts continually being posted.

Quite right.

I'm not sure if anyone has said this already but Rooney's second "chance" was actually a clearance that hit his knee and then went over the bar.

I don't mean to be rude, but on which planet do some of you spend most of your time? Some of you are saying that the performance doesn't matter, but you only say that cause you know that was, to put it bluntly awful. Do I think Butcher's doing a good job? No. He might talk a good game but he seems to be able to do nowt else right. Do the team look organised? No. Do the team have good ball control? No. Do the team have good communication? No. Do the team look fit? No particularly. There's a reason why Butcher's been sacked 4 times (five times if count Malpas's sacking from Swindon, to make up the whole management team). The reason for this is simple. He signs poor players, he plays awful football, his teams are completely disorganised, and for the fact that he was such a profound defender (and Malpas for that matter), you'd think he'd know he's know something about defending. I reckon the current ICT defence is one of the worst since the amalgamation in 1994. We won't see promotion this season, of that I am fairly sure. Disorganised teams with poor ball control, no fluency, no communication, constant long balls, dreadful passing, a defence that is shakier than an earthquake and are failing to beat teams they should be, like Ayr and Airdrie, do not get promoted. I have some news for you. Butcher is not the greatest thing to happen to ICT ever. Just as well we won't have to put up for him much longer (just as long as Malpas doesn't get the job when he goes), cause if ICT don't get promoted I can't see him sticking around.

Just calling it like I see it. We do not have the quality to mount a title challenge. It really is as simple as that. We have a handful of very good players, who we are frankly lucky to have.

What about my second paragraph? I make no secret of the fact that I think the current board and Sutherland are... well - "not good for the club" I'll say. The problems are there for all to see, it's just a case of doing a little digging.

So tell me something then? Why do you go to games then if you feel this way? Or do you even bother your arse to go?

Season ticket holder in the North Stand thank you very much. I go to the football because I support my local team. Tell me something, why do you wear rose tinted spectacles to the games?...

Just calling it like I see it. We do not have the quality to mount a title challenge. It really is as simple as that. We have a handful of very good players, who we are frankly lucky to have.

What about my second paragraph? I make no secret of the fact that I think the current board and Sutherland are... well - "not good for the club" I'll say. The problems are there for all to see, it's just a case of doing a little digging.

Season ticket holder in the North Stand thank you very much. I go to the football because I support my local team. Tell me something, why do you wear rose tinted spectacles to the games?...

Rose tinted Spectacles? Dont believe ive made any comments about the performances being good. I know they havent been the best. But as i said earlier couldnt care less about the performance yesterday. We were playing our biggest rivals in a cup semi after a bad run of results. The result was the main thing. Thats all I care about when we play them in a derby.

In terms of the rest of the season, performances have been up and down yes. But certain games like dundee and motherwell have proved that the ability is there. You take the rough with the smooth. Thats what you do as a supporter, thats the joy of it. I love nothing better than following and getting behind my team home and away whatever league their in or whatever run of form their in. You however would rather come out with a rake of sh**e negative comments. Thats not supporting your team

decent game of football for those who were there. Maybe the marathon/the fact that we haven't been very good recently/it was on tv reduced the crowd, but those same people will be first in line for a final ticket.

Esson by far mom. Foran really came into his own late on but faded at times due to being marked by watt, who is a really good defender. Certainly makes up for that ginger gadgie, best moment of the game when he whacked the ball into his own face.

Great to be in a fiinal and i hope that even though very few turned up on sunday we get a big following through to perth. If not then we might as well just give up.

Yeah that was absolutly hilarious. His face went as red as his hair when all the caley fans started laughing.

You however would rather come out with a rake of sh**e negative comments. Thats not supporting your team

What about all your negative comments about Rooney? Not really supporting the team either...

I have some news for you. Butcher is not the greatest thing to happen to ICT ever. Just as well we won't have to put up for him much longer (just as long as Malpas doesn't get the job when he goes), cause if ICT don't get promoted I can't see him sticking around.

Both TB's and MM's contracts run out at the end of the season.

In the event of ICT not winning promotion, do you think either of them will be asked to stay on?

heart stopping game.

One goal in it and it was a fluke so County will feel robbed.

Not really, we were so awfull in the first half, we desereved to be a goal down, the only thing was that Caley weren't that much better than last time, we just allowed them to get to every 2nd a 3rd ball.

Flukey goal, from a mistake from a, so far this season, solid goalie. Boyd can't defend nor pass, but then never could. Could have/should have scored, but thats football.

Diddy cup anyway.... :P B)

I don't mean to be rude, but on which planet do some of you spend most of your time? Some of you are saying that the performance doesn't matter, but you only say that cause you know that was, to put it bluntly awful. Do I think Butcher's doing a good job? No. He might talk a good game but he seems to be able to do nowt else right. Do the team look organised? No. Do the team have good ball control? No. Do the team have good communication? No. Do the team look fit? No particularly. There's a reason why Butcher's been sacked 4 times (five times if count Malpas's sacking from Swindon, to make up the whole management team). The reason for this is simple. He signs poor players, he plays awful football, his teams are completely disorganised, and for the fact that he was such a profound defender (and Malpas for that matter), you'd think he'd know he's know something about defending. I reckon the current ICT defence is one of the worst since the amalgamation in 1994. We won't see promotion this season, of that I am fairly sure. Disorganised teams with poor ball control, no fluency, no communication, constant long balls, dreadful passing, a defence that is shakier than an earthquake and are failing to beat teams they should be, like Ayr and Airdrie, do not get promoted. I have some news for you. Butcher is not the greatest thing to happen to ICT ever. Just as well we won't have to put up for him much longer (just as long as Malpas doesn't get the job when he goes), cause if ICT don't get promoted I can't see him sticking around.

That post reads like was written in Hungarian and put through babelfish.