FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Innes pre-match - Sat 17th October

buffy

The pink one, a follicly challenged one plus anither one (with hair) shall be in attendance (if nae sheep wander oan to M9 oan the way) on Saturday for oor big game.

Shall one see every one else there? :019:

Can any one recommend a guid (and el cheapo) taxi fae the pub to the groond for say, approximately, 2pm as we - the above (hoolie) ones - need to be there for pre match set up (i'm oan the updates - god help ye), Dave oan the gantry (do ye have a gantry???) and Lee who is oor cameraman (as well as mystery tour driver...).

Thanking ye in advance.

PS Me and the bald yin are up for the weekend... this is yer 48 hr warning lol. :D

Over n oot

Buffy x

:D

Edited by buffy

Cameraman will be located on the scaffold structure opposite the main stand....tell him to wrap up warm and take an umbrella (and a flask of something hot) as it offers zero protection from the elements.

Anyone doing updates will probably be located in the press box area in the main stand...one of the outside seats. These are a bit further up in the main stand and do offer some protection from any rain, but not much from the wind.

Got yer message Maimie... :021:

It's no code lol it's I'm no allowed to call him bald lol

An ootside press box? Whit? I'm used to be in comfort at ither places ye know...jeesh ootside press box. Get it sorted! lol

The gantry folk are usually togged oot in vests, three jumpers, somethin cosy from Damart and have a flask o hot soup ... and that's just summer at EEP! "braving the elements" is their middle names.

Shall one daein the updates have a runner for coffee/tea/bovril and a pey please? ;D

B xx