FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Imrie

snowball3117

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the financial situation being what it is at Rangers at the moment, they may well wait until Dougie 'Legend in his own head' Imrie's contract runs out, before unavailing their long sought after replacement for Jim Baxter. We are lucky.

his ego writes cheques hes tallent cant cash!! he is good but lets all be honest... not as good as he thinks he is. I'd love to see him go and us get something for him, someone hit the nail on the head, hayes/Sanchez/Cox IMO are as good if not in most cases better!! use what we get on one for benifit the club by tieing down 3.... win win win if you ask me!

If he goes, roughly how much would would we get for him

you'll get all sorts of numbers on that one ranging from 1.2 million to about a tenner lol. I'd like to think about 50,000, as long as its more than we signed him for...

I don't get where this 'gigantic ego' tag seems to come from. Have any of you lot even met the guy?

You don't get out of the first division without scoring a bucketload of goals, if we have any aspirations of winning this league this season or next we need to hold onto Imrie IMHO. On his day he's probably our best attacking player, and (although he rarely gets any plaudits for it) usually one of the hardest grafters on the pitch.

I don't get where this 'gigantic ego' tag seems to come from. Have any of you lot even met the guy?

You don't get out of the first division without scoring a bucketload of goals, if we have any aspirations of winning this league this season or next we need to hold onto Imrie IMHO. On his day he's probably our best attacking player, and (although he rarely gets any plaudits for it) usually one of the hardest grafters on the pitch.

how many goals has he scored this season ?

I'm almost beyond caring who comes and goes.....I just hope we still have a club come the end of the season.

What is the current collateral value of ICT fc?

How much dept do they have?

Will a billionaire businessman let it go bust if it ever comes to that, so instead of making the usual shrewd investment, actually give something back.

You can only have so much, then it just becomes numbers on a balance sheet.

Yes on a number of times... out with the pitch...

usually one of the hardest grafters on the pitch.

when? last season when bigger teams were playing in the hope of being noticed, this year nothing really to be honest, seen as in pre season we didnt see him, and most of this season he hasnt done 90 to be judged on his work load, i said it in pre season, its his ego that keeps getting hurt..

I'm going to say somthing now that doesnt make me feel good.... but to be honest Russ Duncs done more for us in everyway this season than Doooge "Im a superstar" Imacreee.

I'm going to say somthing now that doesnt make me feel good.... but to be honest Russ Duncs done more for us in everyway this season than Doooge "Im a superstar" Imacreee.

:lol: Wash your mouth out with soap! Filthy language like that!

He thinks that he is too big for our club, which is not the case. I hope he goes, its not good to have people like that at the club.

And if he scores the winning goal on Saturday (weather permitting) is it Dougie Imrie, Dougie dougie Imrie.

Some of the comments on this thread are crossing the line in terms of getting personal and abusive.....enough already.

Posts have been removed. Apologies for any non abusive posts/replies removed in the clean up, but with all the quoting it was just easier to remove everything.

Having met, and been in the company of, Dougie I could never come to the conclusion he's a big head. Christ he even made the effort to learn Oh Inverness.

Going back to the opening post. Why has Dougie been singled out for the question. Why not ask the same question of 75% of our squad, some of who's contracts actually run out at the end of this month. If they were to move on and those who are out of contract at the end of the season sign pre's elsewhere we are going to end up with a very depleted squad. That should be more of a worry than whether or not Dougie goes or stays.