FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Most improved player

12th Man

What players do you think have come on the most since last year/the start of the season.

For me the ones who have improved the most would be Easson, I would say currently the best in our league.

Rooney, last season I would half expect his to miss the goal when he had a chance on goal, now every time he has the ball I expect grande balls to score. and Hayes he has improved a lot since the start of the season and is still getting better I think we would struggle to hold on to him even if we were currently an SPL team.

I cant really comment on players that don't feature much at there is not much to make a comparison on and other who have played to a consistent high standard throughout cant really be commented on either.

Any others that should be added.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if Esson has improved, he was a good player anyway.

Jonny Hayes has certainly got fitter and his confidence is rising all the time.

Rooney is also getting better with games played. He was never shy at having a pop at goal, just sometimes a bit of composure could make all the difference.

Lee Cox is starting to get back to his early season form (with bandage).

Bulvitus and Hayes have been the stand outs for me. Both have stteled in and become key players.

I always thought Rooney had the potential and is now setting about showing it.

DZ has stepped down a level and hasn't improved from last season. Still a bombscare.

The whole team have improved from start of season.

Rooney, Hayes, Sanchez doing well but my choice would be Proctor as he is steady and has become a mainstay of the team. i didn't rate him before but we would miss him if he went.

got to be hayes and bully but rooney is now playing regulary and starting to show his potential overall i think we have a gd squad and a gd chance comon the caley

I am not sure if Hayes has improved or was just always good just lacking match practice...for me the most improved is Rooney improving his overall game while banging in a goals at the same time.

It means that at every opportunity, whether the thread merits it or not, or whether he merits it or not, you attack him. Actually if you look through your posts when he first signed you were really keen for him to get a game, then when the tide turned against him, onto the bandwagon you jumped. Okay?

We all wanted him to succeed, Ren?... He could be an exciting player, always capable of showing some nice touches.

Unfortunately he is also very unpredictable, and very unsure in possession, which to me tended to have a very unsettling effect on the entire defence...