FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Ayr Roll Call

TopSix

I'm taking the drive up from Stockport with the other half to have a weekend in the Ayr sunshine. I'll be meeting up with a couple of Glasgow based teuchters for the match (one of them's a County sympathiser but shhh). Hoping we can clinch it on the day, but obviously I'll be delighted if we can secure it before then.

Any ideas where the ICT contingent will be gathering for pre/post match pints?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Landing at newcastle airport at 12 noon (volcano's permitting) following a 24 hour flight from Oz but hoping I can stay awake and drive to Ayr in time for 3pm kick off. It will be my first game of the season - got my tickets for the Dundee game too.

Fingers crossed for that Volcano!

Thanks to the volcano, I haven't worked for two days, but 1800 we have been told the airport might open , as tomorrow is one of my days off scheduled, I have got the beers in and as Mrs L is away I have got computer to myself so will be listening to the game albeit interrupted by that Nasal woman, can't win them all...

I will have the pleasure of the usual suspects plus IHE and Seoras. Might even see Mooncat and Queenbeastie! Athol Bar at Central Station from 11am anyone?

I'm game for that.

See you there. I'll eat a bit more so I am not ****** on the train back.

I'll be there as well. Hopefully I'll bother chucked outthis game and I'm goingto remember

to get my train ticket earlier as well. Anyone know the price of a train ticket from glasgow.

Right guys, we have a week to sort out our attire for the Ayr Match.

Any good suggestions?

How's about wee willie winkers outfits..............or was that wee willie WA*KERS outfits...........A or E all the same to me :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

Really want Dundee to beat Raith in the week, so we do actually win it next Saturday. :D

Have we no already "WAN" it.................barring an 18 goal turnaround in 3 games..........it's our day at Ayr, enjoy :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

Even though the leagues won already, does anyone else also rather we won it mathematically when we are actually playing. If Dundee dont beat Raith away on wed the league is officially ours, I would rather it be ours next sat to make Ayr that wee bit better! So going by that I would rather Dundee win on wed!!

Landing at newcastle airport at 12 noon (volcano's permitting) following a 24 hour flight from Oz but hoping I can stay awake and drive to Ayr in time for 3pm kick off. It will be my first game of the season - got my tickets for the Dundee game too.

That's a tough schedule Misher but adrenaline should get you through. Good Luck :P .

I'll be down at Ayr, with my boy. Can't wait JC_shamrock.gif