FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Signing News!

Bombabim

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Foran is the key signing and with him on board we will do fine next season. I fully expect the other players to sign up shortly.

Agree, crucial signing and I was delighted to absorb the news report on Original Radio this morning that "despite being courted by Aberdeen, Richie Foran signed a new two year deal at Inverness"..............get in there!!

Edited by Donview

If any Dons fans ever come on onto this site, I'll wager a bottle of 10 year old Glenfarclas, that we'll finish above them in the SPL next season.

I think there's a real chance of that. I think Tokely and Munro are good enough for the SPL but I'd prefer Mihadjuks or someone of that quality to be in the mix. Aside from that, an attacking mid would probably get us higher up the table but without it, we should still avoid relegation.

Aberdeen? Huge amount of work to do. No Kerr, Mulgrew or McDonald, plus others like Grassi (who is limited to say the least) etc. Loads of players to bring in (for one, I'd be breaking the bank to get Michael Stewart - always looked a good player to me), some of those like Ifill don't look up to it. It's going to be a long hard season for them but one thing's for sure...

...they'll still blame Jimmy Calderwood for being successful.

?I have left places before. I joined Southend from Motherwell and it did not work out. I am settled in the town, I have a lovely girlfriend and I have fallen in love with the club, so why should I leave?

:cry03: :cry03: :cry03: :cry03:

I don't like football anymore.

Well done Richie.... Great choice! :cry03:

If any Dons fans ever come on onto this site, I'll wager a bottle of 10 year old Glenfarclas, that we'll finish above them in the SPL next season.

We're on the march with Terry's army :cry03:

The bottle Heilandee owes you? I knew Fifers were tight but are you not going to drink it? :cry03:

Well done Richie.... Great choice! :cry03:

We're on the march with Terry's army :cry03:

The bottle Heilandee owes you? I knew Fifers were tight but are you not going to drink it? :cry03:

Yeah, we are tight - just ask Knowledge!

H/Dee very sportingly delivered that bottle 2 weeks BEFORE ICT clinched the title. It was all gone about 24 hours later.

I need more.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t..._ct/8652952.stm

Looks like Hayes is going to have another offer on the table, hope we get him signed up asap!

Yeah a bit worrying this with championship status they will be offering big money to the lads.

It is worrying....

How about setting up a special chant tomorrow for these guys.... and everyone else who hasn't signed up yet.

On a more positive front

The Club are in talks with Grant Munro and Adam Rooney about signing extended contracts

http://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/Article.aspx/1714087

great news

Butcher said: ?We are close to signing one or two players and I will be speaking to them next Monday and Tuesday so they know their futures.

?I would hope to have it all wrapped up by the end of next week with the existing players. We are looking at other players as well now.

Sounds very encouraging. Hope hayes is one of those close to a deal. Glad that he has also outlined the need for strengthening the squad too