FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Strathspey Thistle Thread

RiG

There seems to be a lot of Strathspey Thistle talk on the forum just now so I thought I would create a thread dedicated to the finest side in Speyside. Get all your Strathspey patter in here :D

Some pre season news just in - Thistle are lined up to play Auchenboogle Juniors in a friendly at Hoots McSporran Park sometime in July.

Edited by RiG

Get all your Strathspey patter in here

Strathyjags seem to be the new Fort William and thats before you look at the goal diff of minus 90. Infact there manager said at the start of the season if they couldnt finish ahead of Fort and Rothes and Brora, their would be something far wrong.

So theirs obviously something far wrong. Its been a pretty dire first season but at least the only way is up.

Maybe its becasue they didnt manage to sign that Polish striker from Tesco United.

Light, inter season relief..................................?

Ferranti Thistle sounds just :lol: as interesting and has a longer track record ,I would warrant.

And I am sure that FABIO will find discussion on the Italian Leagues , and Sampdoria in particular, a far superior topic.

O.K.Back to the jin and tonnic.

u lot should be on stage ur so funny :lol: or even better at a circus,ur all clowns :P

If you aren't going to post about Strathspey Thistle, the finest side North East of Boat of Garten, then please do not post in this thread :P

I had a bloody good idea they could take up. The Speyside way goes near their park doesn't it? Reroute the Speyside Way through their park and they will get bigger crowds. If people see there's a game on they might stop and watch it.

On second thoughts, not a great idea. Suppose somebody pays in to watch them then discovers there's a long distance footpath, they might just walk off during the game.

Edited by The Mantis
Maybe not so good idea after all

I think you're being unduly negative there. Why didn't you just point out that they scored 30 goals? Or just say that the Speyside Way is 60 miles long and is near their park.

Hey, leave my hometown team alone.

They were just unlucky to concede 120 goals and finish with a goal difference of -90.

Aye, and only someone from Strathspey would have enough fingers and toes to allow them to do those kinda sums!!! :blink:

They were just unlucky to concede 120 goals and finish with a goal difference of -90.

Aye, and only someone from Strathspey would have enough fingers and toes to allow them to do those kinda sums!!! :P

yes true luckily iam from badenoch,so dont count lol :blink:

Aye, and only someone from Strathspey would have enough fingers and toes to allow them to do those kinda sums!!! :)

yes true luckily iam from badenoch,so dont count lol :lol:

Badenoch!!!...........they can use all thirteen fingers on each hand, all twelve toes on each of their three legs, five ears and seven eyes.

Aye, and only someone from Strathspey would have enough fingers and toes to allow them to do those kinda sums!!! :lol:

or if we count your weight in stones probably comes close to goals we conceded :lol:

thought you were talking about a ticket not your face?

LOL!!11! :D

Moronic abuse aside I am looking forward to hearing more about the wonderful Strathspey Thistle this coming season. Does anyone know how long it normally takes to get the sheep cleared off the pitch before the game starts?

thought you were talking about a ticket not your face?

LOL!!11! :D

Moronic abuse aside I am looking forward to hearing more about the wonderful Strathspey Thistle this coming season. Does anyone know how long it normally takes to get the sheep cleared off the pitch before the game starts?

oh so the 13 legs and so many arms etc isnt abuse towards me? giving as good as i get,but obviously when boots on the other foot it isnt so good eh? :D

Edited by strathyjags