FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The League Flag

DJS

For the first three league games of the season, there it was, up the flagpole at the corner of the ground. For the last three league games it has been missing.

Has it been lost, stolen, sold or destroyed by some bitter old jaggie furious that it was blue and white. Maybe, this post will trigger its reappearance. Let's see.

For the first three league games of the season, there it was, up the flagpole at the corner of the ground. For the last three league games it has been missing.

Has it been lost, stolen, sold or destroyed by some bitter old jaggie furious that it was blue and white. Maybe, this post will trigger its reappearance. Let's see.

We're an SPL team and don't need reminding that we had a year out.

• Agree 1

My thoughts also, DJS. Fly the flag. After all, we won the 1st Division - it was a great year, maybe ICT had a season away from the SPL but the wins were great, the away days especially memorable (Ayr!) so, if a flag is to be flown, why not that one. Shame its not on show. Come on, ICT - get the flag flying again.

Yeah I also noticed that a few weeks back when I was in attendance at Fit Fans - surely the flag should be flown all season in testament to one of the best seasons in ICT history.

Edited by Wilsononourwing

The flag looks pretty good pinned up on my bedroom wall.... i'll just leave it there for the time being, didnt think anybody was going to miss it....

It will look nice with the concrete footballs from the Telford Street turnstiles and the framed club crest from the Telford Street tunnel.

:amazed:

Dearie me, and i get told i start stupid threads!!!!!

DJS i reckon you must be a refusenik on the wind up

• Disagree 4

• 1 month later...