Why so quiet? (Immortal Howden Ender)

Coggiebob

When I saw the title "Why so quiet" I thought this would be about your home support.

Yes, well at least our support originates from Perth and not all the English white settling families that have settled in Inverness the last few years!

Especially those that enjoy their tartan blankets and flasks of soup! Oooooh, how very Scottish fitba'esque!

Edited by Coggiebob

As the title says.

Probably because:

1) He's not home yet.

2) He's still stunned after all the pish you spouted about the car parks being clear of snow and ice.

The car park was and is clear of snow and ice!

Well, I and a number of others must have been directed to park our cars somewhere else then. Tesco's car park was clear - are you getting confused with that one?

On second thoughts, maybe you just like to argue.

As the title says.

Probably because:

1) He's not home yet.

2) He's still stunned after all the pish you spouted about the car parks being clear of snow and ice.

Well, I and a number of others must have been directed to park our cars somewhere else then. Tesco's car park was clear - are you getting confused with that one?

On second thoughts, maybe you just like to argue.

The ice in McDiarmid car park was at the side of the parking areas. Exactly what I had said.

IHE will be in the cells.

I would know how that feels in a strange place. 6 years ago the same happened to me during a Caley, Saints game. The worst thing was it was a holiday Monday and I was the last guy to be taken on the Tuesday at the Castle! My wife at the time went spare!

Except it actually wasn't.

Yes, well at least our support originates from Perth and not all the English white settling families that have settled in Inverness the last few years!

ZING!

Still trying to avoid more Gestapo stewards who I understand are the same ones that do the ArabDome - what a feckin surprise.

I've been too busy (and have invaded Englandshire again) to log on but ya can see ma comments in the match report - apart from the OTT stewarding it was another good day out - Tulloch Insty is a fine near to the ground watering place and even the 208 wasnt so bad afterwards. Lets jus say "I'll be back" - and leave off Lizi, her tartan rug and flask. :rotflmao::rotflmao:

But feck me did we no completely outnoise ya and show again by - going by numbers - that we have the best support in Scotland.