FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Match highlights

caley100

I noticed that the last game covered on the official site was the 4-2 win over Hibs on the 20th Nov, no highlights posted since, Is andycam still doing the recording or is he just doing us a favour by not showing the horrible defeats by Midden and Killie?

as posted multiple times on here in the last couple of months ... the highlights are no longer added to that page they are instead added to a dedicated video section on the club shop page at ictfc.com. Hopefully the club will amend that page to say so sometime in the not too distant future.

Highlights do require registration but registration is free

I noticed that the last game covered on the official site was the 4-2 win over Hibs on the 20th Nov, no highlights posted since, Is andycam still doing the recording or is he just doing us a favour by not showing the horrible defeats by Midden and Killie?

Especially for you http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/i/inverness_ct/default.stm