FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

pre-match warm ups

standbydave

I have never seen so many shots goalwards ending up in the North stand. After seeing seat 96 in section F getting disintegrated by a Foran thunderbolt,with myself in seat 97 I thought is this going to be another day of near misses. After recovering from my near miss I was relieved to have the great view of Tandes unmissable header. Lets hope all the shots in future end up in the net.

you would have been really unlucky to be hit in the north stand. that would be classed a good shot.

i have been watching us shootin before the games for several years.

safest place is the goal.

really dangerous places are the car park behind the north stand and standing beside a corner flag.

we do it every week so i suppose practice makes perfect

I have never seen so many shots goalwards ending up in the North stand. After seeing seat 96 in section F getting disintegrated by a Foran thunderbolt,with myself in seat 97 I thought is this going to be another day of near misses. After recovering from my near miss I was relieved to have the great view of Tandes unmissable header. Lets hope all the shots in future end up in the net.

You were meant to catch the bloody thing

Ive seen quite a few stray shots clatter folk in the North Stand in the warm-up. Seen a few nasty ones as well, remember one guy a few seasons ago being knocked clean off his feet after a wayward shot caught him in the chest.

In the North Stand we all watch out for the "goal" practice shots and take cover! So many seats shattered, so many cups of tea/coffee/Bovril spilled, no wonder we are pleased to see the ball occasionally go into the net! And, of course, the ball to go into the net at the North Stand end for ICT during the game. ps great celebrations for our new hero a certain G Tade on Saturday - more of the same, please, Mr T.