Craig Dargo

Libero

I see he has joined Dundee on trial, he never recovered his form after leaving us, call it the caley curse or just bad luck :ponder:

At 33 he's almost in last chance saloon, hopefully he can find a club and stay injury free, shame to see such a talent falling by the wayside

So he hasn't got a club at the moment? Am I right in saying that we can sign him right now as he is currently unemployed? It could be the answer to our scoring problems, however probably not worth the risk considering his injury history and our tight wage structure. The SFL is probably where he will see out his career. All the best to him!

It could be the answer to our scoring problems, however probably not worth the risk considering his injury history and our tight wage structure.

He hasn't scored into double figures since leaving ICT (9 goals in 104 games since leaving Saint Mirren). Hardly the goal scorer ICT are looking for any more.

How many goals would Dargo or Rooney get without Hayes or Doran, but instead Shinnie, Davis and Tansey providing any "crosses"? I've become more convinced it's width on the park, not predatory instincts that's the biggest barrier to scoring goals. Dargo and Rooney would be even more lost than Tade and Foran are at the moment, standing around at the edge of the box trying to win the big punt up the park.