FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

St Mirren Fans looking for something to do on Hogmany

Hoof Hearted

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for your help here  :015: Me & my missus are coming up to sneck to celebrate new year with a couple of good friends and are looking for a good night out on Hogmany.

We enjoyed the hospitallity show by you guys on the first game of the season and decided that we would love to come up for new year  :021:

Any tips etc would be much appreciated. The friendly response and how welcoming you guys were towards us was made such an impact that we are looking forward to our return to the highlands !

Thanks in advance 'Hoof'

Come on you locals give this lad some tips, was gonna post the same question myself, currently negotiating with Mrs Dmacca(her who must be obeyed) to come up with a mate of mine for the same reasons....any help or invites would be gratefully appreciated.

Macca

A few of the bars will have something on, as will the hotels. Hootenanny's normally has a bit of a party and dance. Unfortunately street celebrations never took of in Inverness but there is likely to be a fireworks display over the castle at midnight. Enjoy your break and the celebrations will continue at Tullochs stadium next day.

• 2 weeks later...

Last 2 hogmanays i've spent in the Crown Court hotel for a celidh. Been very enjoyable eacg time and we're going back this time too.A night in the pub is a night in the pub, whether it foxes, or one of the clubs. So if you fancy a change try the crown court.

enjoy it wherever you are.  i know the supporters club/trust people arent exactly the greatest party planners in the worls but surely something shouldve been organised for the 31st, crazy how easy it wouldve been to make money in it.

nevermind, happy new year

Okay CH2 - If we organise something for next new year - you'll be the first to buy a ticket.  Promise.  :015: :015:

upto you guys to convince me its worth while, not the other way round, im sure ill find a better party elsewhere if the only guests are people who promise too!

i know youre joking but honestly it doesnt take a great deal of vision to put together an ict christmas or new year party, especially with the home games we were playing through the period.  imagine the banter if something had been arranged for after the rangers game?  wouldve been superb, if anybody couldve been bothered organising it.  if it was before the st mirren game then tickets couldve been marketed to both sets of fans.  its not difficult to get a couple hundred people in a room full of alcohol this time of year

if i have to keep doing all the thinking around here then we're all doomed  :017: