Chelsea need a new boss

tm4tj

Some people at Chelsea need to realise that they are not as big and illustriious club as Man Utd or Liverpool. They are an also ran at best...who had a run of sucsess in the 00's. There can only be one Champion and every dog has its day....Chelsea has had its day.

I have no sympathy for the guy. Multi-million pound contract and what with what he has already earned and the cost of buying out his contract, this young and seemingly ineffectual young manager need never work again whilst still enjoying a very comfortable lifestyle. He has, of course been let down badly by his players (Torres 3 league goals in 36 appearences after a £50 million transfer is a disgrace). How much is it the players failure and how much the managers inability to motivate them and get the tactics right can be debated but there must be fault on both sides.

People say you'ld have to be mad to manage Chelsea but I think you'd have to be mad not to. If Abramovich wants to pay me several millions to get the team to under-perform then I could do that happily for a few months. Roman, send me a PM with your phone number and we can discuss the details.

Better get Butcher in the frame I suppose

Might as well get the inevitable 'but would he go if asked - he loves it up here' :slapme:

Seriously though, VB was brought in as a long term plan. How many of these players are his? Look at Fergie's early record. Chelsea would do better to give their manager a couple of years if they want to compete long-term without continually dishing out masses of cash.