FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICTFC Launches Monthly Magazine

Libero

Personally I don't like it. I am a bit of traditionalist and like a programme myself for a match. Having said that I have always got the programmes purchased for me as I am overseas but have already said as the magazine is only a larger print size programme the monthly version will do.

Have to say when I saw it I was a little disappointed as didn't realise that it was just going to be a glorified programme on a monthly basis.

As I said the numbers must make sense to take this approach and if Saturdays home attendance is anything to go by then so be it.....

Edited by Tichy_Blacks_Back

• 1 month later...

I've come up with some hilarious cartoons of Mohammed that I'd like to submit to the magazine. Guaranteed to get people talking and boost sales.

All I ask in return is that you give me a full credit in the publication, by adding my details : " © Derek Adams, c/o Victoria Park, Dingwall".

Thanks.

:wink:

• Agree 1