FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Hearts Ticket & Travel Info

CaleyD

Apologies for the crude nature of the post....busy busy.

Bus Departs : Social Club 9:30am

Bus Departs : Stadium 9:45am

Travel Line Number : 07951 309504

Cost : £14.00 per person

Short Comfort Stop at Perth on way down as we are heading straight to the Stadium where we have arranged use of the Gorgie Suite...arrival between 1:00pm and 1:30pm.

Price for entry to the Gorgie Suite is £6 and includes a drink on arrival and voucher for half time Pie & Beverage. Food is also for sale in the Gorgie Suite for those wishing to purchase a bite to eat before the game.

Entry to the Gorgie Suite is also available to other Caley Jags Together members.

Please book your place for the Gorgie Suite along with travel, those not travelling please call the travel line number above to book your place.

Ticket Info

For the Hearts game we have 2 ticket prices, advanced ticket sales from the stadium and pay at the gate prices.

Advance purchase

Adults £24, Concessions (Over 65, Under 18 and Full Time Students) - £18 Under 12yrs - £8

Pay at the gate

Categories as above £25, £20, £10

Gorgie lounge £6 per head entry and includes a drink and a voucher for your pie and drink at half time. Juanjo Away ole ole members most welcome. Beer tokens from the chairman and directors will be available from 1.30pm :-) See you there. We do need an idea of numbers though, so can you let me know if you are heading along

Yup. I'm sure they had Bronze, Silver and Gold game categories. We tended to be in the Bronze group and tickets were much cheaper. In fact, I think a couple of times student tickets may have been no more than £10. Adults couldn't have been more than £17.