FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Tickets Available: RCFC -V- ICT this weekend

old timer

Apologies if I shouldn't be posting this here, but I have 2 x Adult and 1 x Child tickets for the away end at this weekend's game vs County that I can no longer use due to a change of plans.

Happy to sell at face value of £50. Please pm me if interested.

Cheers.

I merged the two topics and will pin this temporarily to the top of the board. can the original posters please update the thread or their posts if and when they manage to sell the tickets.

Anyone else with spare tickets, please feel free to add to this thread, but please note, we will delete any posts that are asking more than face value or that dont quite pass the sniff test !

Thats the ICT fan apathy to cup games I mentioned already

7th Jan 2012 Home to Dunfermline 4th round SC 1601

4th Feb 2012 Home to Celtic 5th round SC 5743 (at least half of that Celtic fans)

8th Jan 2011 Home to Elgin 4th round SC 2808

5th Feb 2011 Home to Morton 5th round SC 1893

These are all home games on a saturday with abysmal support for the home team. ICT fans just do not turn out in force for an early round Scottish Cup game.

If we've only sold 2/3rds of the allocation that's shameful and the excuse of the game being on tv doesn't cut the mustard I'm afraid

The way we are playing and our position in the league I'd thought this would have been a sell out long ago, I shudder to think what ticket sales would have been like had we being playin sh1te

Dougal