FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

weather update a9 and Edinburgh

Feb82000

I doubt the pitch will be a problem. A9 is bad at Drumochter just now but still open. Snowing heavy in and around Perth but trunk roads are drivable. Very little from the camera's between Inverness and Kingussie.

It nice to see our soft southern supporters concerned about a sprinkling of snow. Be brave "The Highland Juggernaut" is coming.

Snow, Hearts, brick walls, nothing will stop us.

Edited by ammac

I doubt the pitch will be a problem. A9 is bad at Drumochter just now but still open. Snowing heavy in and around Perth but trunk roads are drivable. Very little from the camera's between Inverness and Kingussie.

It nice to see our soft southern supporters concerned about a sprinkling of snow. Be brave "The Highland Juggernaut" is coming.

Snow, Hearts, brick walls, nothing will stop us.

No not concerned about snow. As a good hearted highlander though I have concerns for the safety and wellbeing of my fellow highlanders.

• Agree 1

Arrived a couple of hours ago. Edinburgh has feck all snow but the drive on the A9 wasn't much fun 30/40mph for a good bit of it, started getting better about 10 miles past Perth. All in all took about 4 hours door to door.

Arrived a couple of hours ago. Edinburgh has feck all snow but the drive on the A9 wasn't much fun 30/40mph for a good bit of it, started getting better about 10 miles past Perth. All in all took about 4 hours door to door.

Thats not bad I remenber when you were doing well if you did it in 5!

Thats not bad I remenber when you were doing well if you did it in 5!

Aye there were a good few gritters on the go. Was behind one for a while, definitely in the passible with care category. Though it would have been a good bit easier if I'd borrowed the old man's Land Rover!

Forecast for Easter Road tomorrow is that a hurricane will be blowing in from the North. It will be raining goals and Hearts won't have the foggiest what to do about it

Now that's weather I can appreciate. :)