New Home Shirt 2014-15

ForzaCaley

Ah well atleast we definately know now that our colours are blue, red and white. Therefore it is only logical to wave the Union Flag at games...

Or the French Tricolour, the Star Spangled Banner, or the Dutch, Norwegian, Thai flags or a couple of dozen others, North Korea anyone ?

mmm, will take peoples word for it that it looks better in person until I get to see it up close myself ..... at first glance, it looks like the players are wearing a blue cardigan with red edges over the top of a white t-shirt !!! On a personal level, I also hate round necked shirts and wish V necks or button down tops would make a comeback.

Its a kind of grandad style top but don't think it has buttons.

Good number of people especially kids seem to really like it.  Really wanted to get it for my daughter's last ICT training day tomorrow but sadly this won't be the case.

No mention that No Kid sizes arrived, I went in this morning for three kids tops for going on holiday, Raging!! Not the shops fault however why not warn people before, I told the boys I was away to get the new stuff for them..... Gutted

post-3-0-95173800-1406246864_thumb.jpg

Also pointed out at the bottom of the launch article on the website - http://ictfc.com/news/club-news/1329-2014-home-kit-launch

The waiters top I posted earlier wasn't too far off the mark!!!

It looks like a onesie with a zip down the front - no doubt the shorts have Velcro down the sides so they can be ripped off...a la Loverboys strippers!

:amazed: (so, I'm told)

Anyway, I'm not too struck on it. But, equally, I won't get too emotional over a strip. Yes, I'd prefer more (or at least some!) black in the kit, but the football club is the constant - the colours and designs vary.

If we were to be choosing a designated, consistent template for the club, then yes, it'd be massive issue - but a new strip is transient...and, like it or hate it, it'll be gone in 2 years - and we'll all be posting on the 'new kit 2016/17' thread.

So, for now, I'm not getting my blue shorts with red side-panels in a twist!

Heard a rumour that this shirt will only be around for a year. As of next year the club will bring out a new home and away shirt at the start of every season, like what County and pretty much everyone else does.

Any truth in this?

Heard a rumour that this shirt will only be around for a year. As of next year the club will bring out a new home and away shirt at the start of every season, like what County and pretty much everyone else does.

Any truth in this?

I'd be very surprised if this was the case.