FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Sportscene. No surprises

standbydave

I have decided it is on equal footing with open all mics from BBC. We got one minute screen time and a further mention we have two games in hand over other teams. Pundits the usual Mr Nevin and that really impartial one from lower down the league who defends the actions of the nutcase he plays with. I think someone from this forum would do a better job, any suggestions.

Better to watch highlights on line. At least we weren't on last tonight. I'm usually struggling to stay awake for our game to come on.

I agree about the so called pundits. Thompson defends the indefensible again. Nevin is an annoying wee **** anyway, just like Billy Dodds.

• Agree 1

Never had an issue with Pat Nevin, certainly doesnt seem to favour the old firm the way others do. Steven Thompson has to stick up for his team mate, although he makes it very difficult to defend sometimes. Second incident pointed out last night with the clash of heads in the county midden game was accidental, although you would think by Adams reaction that Goodwin had slashed De Leuuws throat.

Goodwin is a nasty piece of work though 

Edited by bauhaus

From the start of our highlights to the end of the chatter about our game, it was about 3 minutes and not a single mentioned of anything St Johnstone, it's not like there wasn't anything to talk about! 

Don't mind Steven Thompson or Pat Nevin myself but his defense of Goodwin was clearly out of some sort of duty to his team mate as Goodwin's first challenge was really bad, Goodwin has a bad rep growing all the time. County had the last laugh on him i guess as he was palmed off like a daisy before their second.

Give it another 3 wks and whether BBC Scotland & Sportscene and the National press like it or not they will hopefully have to talk, write and acknowledge the success of ICT.

All this press behaviour is doing nothing but firing up not only the fans, but the players and the whole club and with the level of sprirt shown in the squad its working in our favour. #TogetherNess.

• Agree 2