FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

SCOTTISH CUP - QUARTER FINAL DRAW

EWS

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sky will come a knocking to show this game i'm betting  :014:

Well if we're going to win this cup we'll have to beat them at some point  :023:

I think that is a safe bet.  Looking at the draw, my picks for the semi-finals would be;

ICT, Hibs, St J and Partick.

We then get St J in the Semi, and Partick in the final.

Yeah I agree totally C1C3  :015: :015: :015:

Apprehensive as usual about this. Thousands of the great unwashed hanging about getting pished all day if it's an evening kickoff. I have to listen to the patronising barstewards trying to buy my ticket as I walk up to the stadium. Then they infiltrate the home areas and the stewards bottle it again. Then we beat them and get spat at on the way home.

Guest PaulieBee

If Sky do show this its more than likely it will be played on the Sunday lunchtime as it seems to be their favoured slot for the Scottish Cup.

I guess if we want to win the cup we would have had to have faced them at somepoint so at least playing them at home rather than away or at Hampden surely gives us our best chance.

We will also see the return of the fans who went shopping yesterday instead of supporting the team, the turnout from the home support was a disgrace.

Indeed. Uniteds fantastic away support yesterday was only about 700 short of what Celtic brought meaning about half of the ICT fans deserted the team yesterday. Poor show.

Pretty much the worst draw we could have got barring Celtic away.

Home good  :003:

Cellic bad  :009:

and since there seem to be less than 2,000 Inversneckians interested in the cup, that means 5,500 tims if we're gonna see a sellout. We can just have the bridge end, they might as well have the rest of the ground - there were some seriously big empty spaces in the main stand yesterday :008:

I know of at least 3 people who refused to attend  the DU game on the grounds of cost of tickets, yet these people are season ticket holders. We're driving away our own fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!