CF Kris Boyd

CF Steven Naismith

On the bench were,

GK Craig Gordon

DEF Rob Jones

MID Barry Robson

MID/FW Alan Gow

CF Scott MacDonald

Nothing really that controversial there. Ferguson maybe there on merit and I dont really believe the hype about Gow (despite his hattrick). Oh, and Anderson is a Don so I disagree with him :003:

Would give mine as,

GK Artur Boruc

LB Lee Naylor

CB Russell Anderson

CB Steven Pressley

RB Ross Tokely  (what other right back in the country attacks more in a game?? work effort :025:)

RM Charlie Adam

CM John Rankin  (Maybe in for his goals rather than merit but then you could say the same about nakamura and his free kicks - has the ability to win matches with something special -27th december  :001:)

CM Paul Hartley

LM Shunsuke Nakamura

CF Steven Naismith

CF Chris Killen

bench :

GK Craig Gordon

DF Darren Dods  (solid, wish him all the best at United but a sore one to miss in defence next season)

MF Barry Robson

MF Scott Brown

CF Jan Venegoor of Hesselink (even though he has been a big dissapointment and some could even say a flop since coming to Scotland and others may deserve it more, but their is no doubting his ability when he's having a good day)

Gk Boruc

LB Frysas or Murphy or Hastings or Murray - ...................... naylor guys ... get a grip

CB Jones

CB Pressley

RB Whittaker

RM Brown

CM Kingston

CM Graveson

LM Burke

CF Boyd

CF Hessilink

bench could be anyone

edited to say- i can russel anderson, hartley, nakamura, adam, mcmanus and gow in the above teams of the season  :017:

Guest Arab4Ever

Orite I meant that that was the "official SPL XI" and not my

Gk Boruc

LB Frysas or Murphy or Hastings or Murray - ...................... naylor guys ... get a grip

CB Jones

CB Pressley

RB Whittaker

RM Brown

CM Kingston

CM Graveson

LM Burke

CF Boyd

CF Hessilink

bench could be anyone

edited to say- i can russel anderson, hartley, nakamura, adam, mcmanus and gow in the above teams of the season  :017:

Naylor was in my original because it was supposed to the official SPL XI as choson by the players. I still managed to get it wrong though. Or at least some cheapo newspaper did. Hemdani is actually replaced by Naismith and Naismith by Scott MacDonald.

Anyway in my opinion Id go with,

GK Boruc

LB Naylor

CB Jones

CB Anderson

RB Whittaker

RM Adam

CM Hartely (also in for **** of the year award)

CM Nicholson (aways plays well against Utd and I can only really go on how players play against Utd)

RM Robson (Sort out discipline... Scotland squad Barry...)

CF Boyd

CF Killen (not copying intentionally Wyness)

Subs

GK Gordon

DF Wilkie - outstanding in pretty much every game he has played for Utd

MID Ferguson

MID Brown

CF Dargo

Cant argree with Hesselink. 11 league goals is poor for a Celtic striker and he looks greedy in front of goal. John Hartson was in the press critisising him and saying that if as an old firm striker you dont score 20+ goals your a failure. Then proceedeed to talk himself, sutton and alan thompson up. Thank god hes left :006:

CF Jan Venegoor of Hesselink (even though he has been a big dissapointment and some could even say a flop since coming to Scotland and others may deserve it more, but their is no doubting his ability when he's having a good day)

16 goals in 22 appearances? Hardly a flop

Cant really argue with any of those selections .....

From an ICT perspective (with the tinted glasses on) we could perhaps suggest that any of our regular back 4 plus Rankin, Black and Wilson might have been considered as all these players featured on a thread on P&B as our best players in the eyes of opposition fans. If Dargo had managed a full season he might also have got a shout on the subs bench behind Boyd / Naismith

Guest Arab4Ever

Hartley has been ****e since he signed for Celtic.

Cowie is in the Division One team.

Yeah he has. And I checked his stats and he has only scored 3 this season. Two of those were against Utd though and in both games he played really well. My choices are mainly picked on how they played against Utd.