FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Got to love FlyBe

Gringo

Lifted this from the Courier web-site:-

Quote:

The company's chief commercial officer Mike Rutter yesterday revealed that routes to Paris and Amsterdam would be introduced in September 2008 once new domestic services to Manchester, Birmingham and Southampton, which will start operating from Dalcross next March, have bedded in.Unquote

Thank you FlyBe...if I advertise your company on a football shirt do I get free flights to games.... :004: :004:

I've been looking forward to the day a budget airline takes on Inverness from the Midlands...fantastic.  :021: :021:

Even IHE could jump on one from Manchester...... :029:

Anyone would think I moved to Inverness and got my season ticket - just to head back down the road for visits. How rude :33:

the point of these airlines to inverness from said destinations is to bring the Southern based ICT support 'home'

Aye, but getting to EM hairyport from where we live, without your own transport, is pain in the erse. Brum is just up the road and a darn sight easier to get to. The flight times from EM (and back) are not exactly user freindly when you need to rely on public transport. A good alternative 'last resort' though.  :022:

Had a gander at the Ryan Air option. It appears it only gets up in the air on Monday's, Wednesday's and Friday's. 1620 from EMA (INV at 1740) and 1805 from INV (EMA at 1925). Piggin' cheap too, maybe the hassle of getting there and back from the EM hairyport may just be worth it in the end. Choices choices.... :021:

• 2 weeks later...