FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Pre-season game @ Peterhead

RossP

Guest eliza

Any word on team/scores/feedback leave them here please  :021:

My nephew at game - score at half time 2 - 1 to Peterhead.  Says it is all Peterhead.....  Deano off after 15 minutes injured and Rory on in his place.

Sorry to be bearer to bad news.  Hope they improve before full time.

Guest scotty broon

Hi guys. Just in from the game. Decent friendly , both teams trying to pass the ball[although our 2nd goal was from a ball OTT!]. Wouldn't hit the panic buttons just yet!

ICT played well up to the 18 yard box but, didn't look too threatening inside the box. Dare i say you may well miss Dargo?[don't shoot me, its only a suggestion!]

Good goal from Richie Hart with his back post header.

Martin Bavidge scored ours with two well taken goals [keeper should maybe have done better with the first but bavidge struck it well enough.

Cheers.

Ok I'll bring myself together enough to post the line up:

Ridgers

Tokely  Trialist  Munro  Hastings

Cowie  Duncan  Hart  Vigurs

Wyness MacDonald

Subs: Rory on for MacDonald after 10mins

Wilson, Zander, Black, McBain, Paateleinen, Fraser, Rankin and Kerr all on in the 2nd half

I'm not sure who the trialist was, some big massive black guy. He played ok. It was possibly his fault for one of Peterhead's goals as he missed a header, although Granty perhaps should have been covering.

Guest scotty broon

I can only take your word for that as i don't get to see much of ICT obviously.

After the debacle that was last season for PFC i was pleasantly surprised by our ability to compete with ICT.

I didn't think ICT played as badly as you did but then i suppose to lose to any side a couple of divisions below you is no fun ,friendly or no friendly.

Its only my opinion & i was just trying to give you guys a wee insight into what the game was like tonight.

What's the betting ICT will win their first SPL fixture & we lose our first game against Alloa? :crazy07:

trialist will be french dude giany joinville i reckon. played in french second and third division

Never heard of this guy, but a quick search tells me he is 23, from Guadeloupe, and looks like someone you wouldn't mess with. Which is a good start. However, he also has terrible credentials as a player and failed to make the grade in the French lower leagues. He must have a good agent.

Guest Arab4Ever

trialist will be french dude giany joinville i reckon. played in french second and third division

Never heard of this guy, but a quick search tells me he is 23, from Guadeloupe, and looks like someone you wouldn't mess with. Which is a good start. However, he also has terrible credentials as a player and failed to make the grade in the French lower leagues. He must have a good agent.

Players to not mess with eh? Try this one http://spoort.republika.pl/szamotulski.jpg  ... he looks ******* crazy.

2-1 against Peterhead is a dissapointing result by all means but at least it gives CC an acknowledgement about where his tactics went wrong. I heard that Ridgers didn't have the best of games  but caley should have beem getting a few on the scoresheet against a 2nd division team such as peterhead.

Martin Bavidge scored ours with two well taken goals [keeper should maybe have done better with the first but bavidge struck it well enough.

I thought the 1st goal was a pretty good finish, Ridgers could've done better with the 2nd mind.

He looked quite good to me, maybe at fault for the 2nd goal, but otherwise not bad.

We were fecking murder in the 1st half despite harts header on the stroke of half time.2nd half we improved but didn't really test their giant of a keeper.Deano looked promising until he got stretchered off after a challenge from big bobby.Can't really think off any clear cut chances we had, a tokely header from a corner spings to mind but thats about it.

Joinville i believe has just been released by 2nd div French team Ajaccio who were in the ligue 1 2 seasons ago where he never played. He was on loan last season in the 3rd tier where he played 14 times.

He is around 6'2 and is 23 years of age. Shorter and older than me. And not as good at footie i reckon either :023:

oh and that was a horrendous result :018:.... SACK CC :015: