FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

online sportscene issues

ICT_Away

wondered if anyone else is having issues watching the internet sportscene feed for us v hibs?

I watched the first 3 games and couldn't get the match v DUFC and now can't get the hibs game, says somehting about a connection error in the popup. Is this now banned for people outside of the uk? Would be greatful if someone has a clue.

Scotty is better versed on who has what media rights for which team but my understanding is that neither us (ICT) or Hibs put any restrictions in place for overseas viewers/listeners.

I did have trouble viewing from the Sportscene page but was able to get the highlights from the link at the top of This Page - make sure you have selected the UK Version radio button at the top of the page.

Not had any problems with the feeds at my end. I was, however, very disappointed with the Hibs coverage. They showed our missed spot kick and apart from that it was all Hibs. According press match reports we had 5 shots on target and 11(i think) shots off and forced 11 corners and the Beeb couldn't show any of them. Typical I suppose.

Not had any problems with the feeds at my end. I was, however, very disappointed with the Hibs coverage. They showed our missed spot kick and apart from that it was all Hibs. According press match reports we had 5 shots on target and 11(i think) shots off and forced 11 corners and the Beeb couldn't show any of them. Typical I suppose.

Ye thought that aswell. The commentater kept saying things like "HIbs were showing there intent" and the caley defence just couldn't cope with the hibs striers"

:029:

Scotty is better versed on who has what media rights for which team but my understanding is that neither us (ICT) or Hibs put any restrictions in place for overseas viewers/listeners.

SportScene are only allowed to make highlights available to UK viewers. The link that opens in a small media player window will say this to you but the site itself sometimes works for those of us outside UK !