FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Donald Park

thejailender

I'll post this in here as it is just a rumour.

But I've heard on the grapevine that Donald Park has registered his interest in the vacant managers position at County.

I was always lead to believe that he prefered being an assistant than being the boss, but then the job description at County I guess will be Head coach as we have George Adams there as director of football.

I've also heard that Park and Brewster don;t exactly see eye to eye.

So could there be any truth in this ??

I've also heard that Park and Brewster don;t exactly see eye to eye.

Considering Brew's about six feet ten and Parky's four foot nothing that's probably about right  :001:

Considering your 'grapevine' has already sprouted the names of Terry Butcher & Maurice Malpas I won't lose much sleep over this  :015:

I will concede that Parkie knows much more about coaching/tactics than Brewster ever will

I believe that Parkie and Brew have known each other for a long time and do get on very well.  Parkie could have been ICT manager, but turned it down, so he's hardly likely to go to Dingwall.  He is very much part of ICT and I think that's where he will stay for now.

I am reliably informed that Tonalt has been in discussion with Tinkerville but he is obviously going to sound it out. I believe that ICT have told him that they would not stop him from going but the job is dead mans shoes at the moment. Still there is always Duncan Shearer waiting patiently in the wings.