FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

MARIUS CAN CARRIUS INTO 2008

IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER

Lets give the fecker a fair crack of the whip. Join the Campaign which pledges:

1. Marius Niculae MUST play against St Midden and MUST be given a concerted run in the team.

2. The coaching staff should be piling on short sprint and mobility exercises.

3. Mr Brewster has to play him on the last defender and utilise his strengths.

The guy is actually quite a sensitive guy. We must get right behind him this Saturday. As suggested elsewhere the time has come. He's been out of the team but Saturday is his stage and it is time the team learned to play without Brewster and Rossco.

If we can inspire a breakthrough it will lift the team so no negativity Saturday please. 

If he is a sensitive feckin guy - I appreciate his pre morbid personality - but he has no place in professional football if he is deluded enuff to believe that he is a sooperstar and that he is the player he was 5 years ago - SMELL THE FECKIN COFFEE - GET FECKIN REAL. I am getting behind him but he has to prove to me that he has got what it takes. I would rather watch goals on Setanta Sports rather than faded feckin videos.

And before this runs into the negativity of previous Marius threads and for those of you that got pissed off with the previous threads - do you agree with this:

Marius has evidently got himself a lot fitter - Marius has evidently got a bit of fight and pride about him - Marius is a class act - Marius has little to learn in regard to ball control, vision, the easy pass, the deft flick - the man is total feckin example and possibly not bettered in the SPL.

Marius is seriously lacking in pace and movement - he should be feckin toiling on fitness and training exercises to take these deficits to a higher level - THAT IS WHAT THE COACHING STAFF SHOULD BE FECKIN DOING AS A PRIORITY - Whether he feckin likes it or not.

Marius has been played in the manner which he has been accustomed to - he is probably on automatic pilot to play as a deeper "in the hole" type of player - well he may become that again but he feckin aint at the moment.

And I have seen his left foot - If we get a right footed free kick - give it to Cowie -- on the left give it to Marius - if he skys a few - so feckin what - if he scores or comes close - WHOOPDEFECKINDOO.

PLAY MARIUS CORRECTLY AND MARIUS WILL PAY BACK HIS WAGES.

** Please tell me if I am talking crap or does this make FOOTBALLING sense ? -  And I would love to debate this with the man himself.

Marius should be played like Real Madrid play Van Nistlerooy ( a bit of a luxury but effective ) - On the last man - looking for a break / chance in the 20-30 yard area. Marius should be looked at as the target man on the last defender with the likes of Wyness, Cowie, Black etc. bursting a gut (they can-he cant) to get on to the end of his intelligent flicks and lay offs. With extra training Marius should be able to turn and shoot and get into scoring positions himself. Marius can hold it up on the 18 yard box not 30-40 yards out.

Lets play the Marius of today - to his and our strengths - Feck the Marius of yesteryear - he will always be admired - feckin bathe in it and SMELL THE FECKIN COFFEE.

You must be hoarse after that. That's two of us who believe. Now we need 3250 more.

You've worked on the psychology with him and our loyal supporters, advised Donald to build up his fitness, bribed Brewster to keep Bayne on in the second half against Motherwell to get Marius back in the team so now over to Wally.

Our hopes lie with Wally. For people outside St Mirren, Wally is their goalie. Wally is the guy who would regularly have picked the ball out of the net 5 times in the days of old.

Marius you have 90 minutes to beat Wally. You can do it. Imagine the headlines 'Marius breaks duck by beating Wally three times'.

NICULAE SET TO START AGAINST BUDDIES

08:50 - 21 November 2007

Player-manager Craig Brewster is set to bring Marius Niculae back into the Caley Thistle starting line-up against St Mirren on Saturday.

The Romanian forward is expected to replace the suspended Graham Bayne for the important SPL match at home to the Buddies.

The reinstatement of the former Sporting Lisbon attacker comes after he was dropped to the bench for the last three Inverness games.

Niculae is still without a league goal, but Brewster says the player has shown in training he deserves to be back in the Caley Jags line-up.

"Marius has been given a real lift by the 'Marius Can Carrius' campaign", said Brewster. "Maybe this U-turn from Johndo was just what he was needing to kick-start things. He is eager to get back into the side and show what he can do".

I was hoping when he scored in the cup a few months back that would be his duck broken and he'd start scoring on a semi regular basis. Alas this has failed to materialise. I think he might just be taking time to settle. Always a gamble signing eastern europeans who havent played in the UK before. Often takes time for them to settle. It never happened for Rebrov or Mutu and still hasn't really for ?30m of Shevchenko. Lets hope that Marius WILL carrius into the top 6!

posting removed and topic closed due to the abusive comment by IHE. congratulations on lowering the tone once again IHE .... and just when many of your posts were starting to actually make sense.